It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:14 am

News News of Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Site map of Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan) » Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

A board to discuss Revimmune as a potential therapy for multiple sclerosis

Revimmune vs Stem Cell Therapy

I am curious why some are choosing revimmune over Stem Cell therapy.
I am currently deciding between the 2. I have had MS for about 15 years with an EDSS of 1.5

I see my neuro this thursday and want to discuess how I can get into one of these studies. Where I live they are doing the Stem Cell Therapy, sounds pretty much the same as the revimmune except one you get stem cells ...
Read more : Revimmune vs Stem Cell Therapy | Views : 2077 | Replies : 8

Read more : 123 | Views : 2777 | Replies : 8

kept it to myself

i was dxd in 2001, since 2005 my life became agonizing painful ms
i've tried it all abc drugs,ldn, abx and a few other things. some minor improvements over the last couple years but pain is still aweful.
i have no use of my legs, my left arm and hand and since dec my right arm and hand are slowly losing their strength and pain is starting to settle there as well as the rest ...
Read more : kept it to myself | Views : 2887 | Replies : 14

Treatment criteria?

Hello,

I'm a pretty infrequent poster, but avid reader on this forum. This revimmune treatment seems to be very promising to say the least. I was diagnosed in 2005 but had symptoms going back to 2000. Currently asymptomatic with the exception of some tingling in my legs after exercise. Would someone with no disability be allowed into this trial? It would be great to stop progression before any real damage has been done.

ps. Best ...
Read more : Treatment criteria? | Views : 2081 | Replies : 4

Full text of recent study at Stony Brook .

This is a very interesting technique.

I did a bit of research for those interested the link to read the full text and the is below.

Here is the link

http://rapidshare.com/files/94168957/1388.pdf.html

Cheers

Sandon
Read more : Full text of recent study at Stony Brook . | Views : 4469 | Replies : 18

Read more : 321 | Views : 1445 | Replies : 0

Read more : 123 | Views : 7609 | Replies : 43

Have sent my records to JH for HiCy

I want to agree with everyone who said the team at JH is incredible. I phoned Carrie Trecker, got phoned back by one of the doctors on the team, who spent more time reviewing my status/symptoms than my neurologist has in total over two years. His careful detail made me feel very positive about the treatment and I'm waiting for a cancellation on their schedule to fly out to JH for an full appointment.

I ...
Read more : Have sent my records to JH for HiCy | Views : 2466 | Replies : 10

Read more : 123 | Views : 1567 | Replies : 1

cyclophosphamide patients from Johns Hopkins

Is there anyone that would like to share their experience with Drs Brodsky & Kerr's high dose cyclophosphamide treatment for multiple sclerosis?
Read more : cyclophosphamide patients from Johns Hopkins | Views : 11013 | Replies : 58

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 219308 • Total topics 22627 • Total members 14266

Contact us | Terms of Service