It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:51 pm

News News of Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Site map of Tcelna (Tovaxin) » Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

A board to discuss Tcelna as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

Extension blood draw scheduled!

Well if finally happened. Two months behind schedule, but it finally happened. Bob told me to call down to Opexa and bug them since I was all screwed up about nothing going on. Lo and behold, the next day my blood draw gets scheduled. Coincidence?? Probably since they said they did all the first round of blood draw scheduling that day. They scheduled me for Dec. 26. I'm so freakin' happy to get this process ...
Read more : Extension blood draw scheduled! | Views : 4791 | Replies : 16

MRTCs, Masking/Suppressing, and Some Thoughts

Hi to all,

I know I have said this about 100 times, but here it is again. The hope for Tovaxin is that it will halt the progression of MS. If the body is no longer under attack, it may be able to repair some of the damage and restore some lost abilities. This might be a good time to reread my first post on the thread “Results will vary”. http://www.thisisms.com/ftopict-4133.html ...
Read more : MRTCs, Masking/Suppressing, and Some Thoughts | Views : 7757 | Replies : 24

Last first phase and first extension visit

Well I got my last first phase and first extension visit done today. They give you a much more thorough going over (almost a full physical) and all the usual stuff for EDSS. I'm now a 4. That really blows for me psychologically but what are you going to do? My blood bag for the extension is set for a week from today, but my research coordinator said to "just pencil it in" since they ...
Read more : Last first phase and first extension visit | Views : 8816 | Replies : 51

IIb TRIAL RESULTS SO FAR

Read more : IIb TRIAL RESULTS SO FAR | Views : 2127 | Replies : 1

News about Opexa

I ran into this today while wasting some time online:

<shortened url>

Opexa Therapeutics’ Amendment No.1 on Form 10-KSB/A Report Audit Includes ''Going Concern'' Qualification

THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPXA) noted today that its financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2006, included in Amendment No. 1 to the Company's Report on Form 10-KSB/A filed on November 9, 2007, contains a going concern modification from its independent accounting firm, Malone & ...
Read more : News about Opexa | Views : 8295 | Replies : 36

LDN and Tovaxin

I am starting this thread to open up some dialogue about LDN. Almost everything I read about LDN that's positive makes mention of how it has improved the patient's bladder voiding. I also read in the LDN area that most of the people on it who are seeing results seem to see more improvement; i.e., not just halting progression but promoting repair.

Does anyone know if LDN is on the list of exclusion drugs for ...
Read more : LDN and Tovaxin | Views : 3326 | Replies : 10

Tovaxin update from Opexa

You all (trial participants) are following this more closely than I am, so I don't know if this is old news...

Opexa Therapeutics Gives Update on Phase IIb Trial of Tovaxin(R) for Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis

Sep 11 2007, Business Wire - Opexa Therapeutics, a company involved in the development and commercialization of cell therapies, today provided an update on its 150-patient Phase IIb safety and efficacy study (TERMS) of Tovaxin in multiple sclerosis. The ...
Read more : Tovaxin update from Opexa | Views : 5838 | Replies : 23

Tovaxin Users - Where are You?

No one has written on this page for over two weeks. I check it out everyday to see how the Tovaxin users are doing. How is the trial going? Does anyone know anything new?
Read more : Tovaxin Users - Where are You? | Views : 4623 | Replies : 16

European patent for Tovaxin !

Quoted from Marketwatch.com : Opexa required european patent for Tovaxin, and M. CEO seems to be interested in european development of Tovaxin. Maybe a hope for a clinical trial in Europe soon ?

<shortened url>
Read more : European patent for Tovaxin ! | Views : 1850 | Replies : 1

Struggling

I am getting impatient again with the extension. I just posted in the general discussion about recent changes in my ability to void urine and am just absolutely maddenned with my constant downhill slide this year. During this trial, I have had more stuff get worse than the five years prior combined. I know there is nothing many of us can do, but being in this trial and not getting the drug is like the ...
Read more : Struggling | Views : 2487 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221692 • Total topics 23016 • Total members 14540

Contact us | Terms of Service