It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:41 pm

News News of Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Site map of Tcelna (Tovaxin) » Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

A board to discuss Tcelna as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

Last first phase and first extension visit

Well I got my last first phase and first extension visit done today. They give you a much more thorough going over (almost a full physical) and all the usual stuff for EDSS. I'm now a 4. That really blows for me psychologically but what are you going to do? My blood bag for the extension is set for a week from today, but my research coordinator said to "just pencil it in" since they ...
Read more : Last first phase and first extension visit | Views : 10349 | Replies : 51

IIb TRIAL RESULTS SO FAR

Read more : IIb TRIAL RESULTS SO FAR | Views : 2645 | Replies : 1

News about Opexa

I ran into this today while wasting some time online:

<shortened url>

Opexa Therapeutics’ Amendment No.1 on Form 10-KSB/A Report Audit Includes ''Going Concern'' Qualification

THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPXA) noted today that its financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2006, included in Amendment No. 1 to the Company's Report on Form 10-KSB/A filed on November 9, 2007, contains a going concern modification from its independent accounting firm, Malone & ...
Read more : News about Opexa | Views : 10209 | Replies : 36

LDN and Tovaxin

I am starting this thread to open up some dialogue about LDN. Almost everything I read about LDN that's positive makes mention of how it has improved the patient's bladder voiding. I also read in the LDN area that most of the people on it who are seeing results seem to see more improvement; i.e., not just halting progression but promoting repair.

Does anyone know if LDN is on the list of exclusion drugs for ...
Read more : LDN and Tovaxin | Views : 3944 | Replies : 10

Tovaxin update from Opexa

You all (trial participants) are following this more closely than I am, so I don't know if this is old news...

Opexa Therapeutics Gives Update on Phase IIb Trial of Tovaxin(R) for Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis

Sep 11 2007, Business Wire - Opexa Therapeutics, a company involved in the development and commercialization of cell therapies, today provided an update on its 150-patient Phase IIb safety and efficacy study (TERMS) of Tovaxin in multiple sclerosis. The ...
Read more : Tovaxin update from Opexa | Views : 6816 | Replies : 23

Tovaxin Users - Where are You?

No one has written on this page for over two weeks. I check it out everyday to see how the Tovaxin users are doing. How is the trial going? Does anyone know anything new?
Read more : Tovaxin Users - Where are You? | Views : 5463 | Replies : 16

European patent for Tovaxin !

Quoted from Marketwatch.com : Opexa required european patent for Tovaxin, and M. CEO seems to be interested in european development of Tovaxin. Maybe a hope for a clinical trial in Europe soon ?

<shortened url>
Read more : European patent for Tovaxin ! | Views : 2291 | Replies : 1

Struggling

I am getting impatient again with the extension. I just posted in the general discussion about recent changes in my ability to void urine and am just absolutely maddenned with my constant downhill slide this year. During this trial, I have had more stuff get worse than the five years prior combined. I know there is nothing many of us can do, but being in this trial and not getting the drug is like the ...
Read more : Struggling | Views : 2940 | Replies : 8

injection# 2

Hey All,
Although I have been trying to curb my time spent "in forum" (I am finding the less immersed I am the better my denial works), I thought I would post an update. I had my 2nd series of injections on 8/3/07. Pretty standard stuff. No site reactions either time. I do however seem to get ill post injection. A few days of flu-like symptoms and a serious case of done-in even from an ...
Read more : injection# 2 | Views : 5498 | Replies : 23

Anyone watching OPXA stock?

What in the heck is going on besides the stock market sucking right now?
Read more : Anyone watching OPXA stock? | Views : 6029 | Replies : 19

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 240930 • Total topics 26348 • Total members 17546

Contact us | Terms of Service