It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:00 pm

News News of Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Site map of Tcelna (Tovaxin) » Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

A board to discuss Tcelna as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

injection# 2

Hey All,
Although I have been trying to curb my time spent "in forum" (I am finding the less immersed I am the better my denial works), I thought I would post an update. I had my 2nd series of injections on 8/3/07. Pretty standard stuff. No site reactions either time. I do however seem to get ill post injection. A few days of flu-like symptoms and a serious case of done-in even from an ...
Read more : injection# 2 | Views : 4591 | Replies : 23

Anyone watching OPXA stock?

What in the heck is going on besides the stock market sucking right now?
Read more : Anyone watching OPXA stock? | Views : 5058 | Replies : 19

When is it done???

So after reading a bunch of confusing crud I've decided the trial is over sometime between now and hell freezing over. Also, it's when the info will be released.

Whats the real story and what does it take for fast tracking?
Read more : When is it done??? | Views : 1774 | Replies : 1

Tovaxin and fatigue

Ok so my issue with MS is fatigue. I slept today for 4 hours. I take a vitamin that helps with it but even with all the other limitations, I want the fatigue gone.

One thing I've got the impression of is MS fatigue is gone with Tovaxin. Does it eliminate fatigue? They even had an animation on their site saying that. How is everyone doing with the fatigue? Heck with doing somersaults. Is anyone ...
Read more : Tovaxin and fatigue | Views : 5426 | Replies : 28

Peptides and Re-Tests / Trials

I was wondering, Opexa have made major improvements on the efficacy of Tovaxin by increasing the number of "Peptides" used, to identify MRTC's. In each case, they did not appear to be required to go back to Phase I trials.

Does this mean, that after it has gone through Phase III, they will be able to improve the process by increasing the number of Peptides without needing to go through the 3 phases of trial ...
Read more : Peptides and Re-Tests / Trials | Views : 4358 | Replies : 16

News on the Tovaxin Extension Trials

Opexa Therapeutics Reports Positive Top-line Data in Phase I/II Extension Trial with Tovaxin™ for Multiple Sclerosis
June 21, 2007 09:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time

<shortened url>

Effectiveness Shown in Relapsing Remitting Subjects Across Both Phase I/II Dose Escalation and Extension Trials

THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPXA), a company involved in the development and commercialization of cell therapies, today announced positive top-line data in an open-label Phase I/II extension clinical trial of the investigational ...
Read more : News on the Tovaxin Extension Trials | Views : 2175 | Replies : 4

Tovaxin news release

June 21, 2007 09:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Opexa Therapeutics Reports Positive Top-line Data in Phase I/II Extension Trial with Tovaxin™ for Multiple Sclerosis
Effectiveness Shown in Relapsing Remitting Subjects Across Both Phase I/II Dose Escalation and Extension Trials

THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPXA), a company involved in the development and commercialization of cell therapies, today announced positive top-line data in an open-label Phase I/II extension clinical trial of the investigational T-cell vaccine, ...
Read more : Tovaxin news release | Views : 1892 | Replies : 4

RESULTS WILL VARY!

Hi to all,

I cannot believe that some people are looking for results like I have had while on Tovaxin. That these people think they may be on placebo just because they have not seen similar improvements. I don’t think these people ever read my timeline, and if they did, they only saw what they wanted to see.

I have said over 100 times that the hope for Tovaxin is to stop the attacks. There ...
Read more : RESULTS WILL VARY! | Views : 23589 | Replies : 144

Tovaxin News

Greetings,
This recent press release from Opexa suggests that they may be improving their methods of making the vaccine. Hopefully, this will increase the efficacy of the current vaccine and, in the future, help get people into the Phase III study more quickly once it begins.

NHE

Opexa Presents Tovaxin™ Research at Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies Annual Meeting
June 11, 2007 07:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time

THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPXA), a ...
Read more : Tovaxin News | Views : 1879 | Replies : 1

Tovaxin Users

Member havingms has proposed we put together an informational thread for Tovaxin users. If you are on/have been on Tovaxin therapy, please consider answering the following questions in this thread for the benefit of others.

Thanks!

• When did you receive your first vaccination?

• What dose did you receive? How many millions of cells?

• What was your overall experience? Did you get better or worse?

• What side effects did you notice?
Read more : Tovaxin Users | Views : 31083 | Replies : 96

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220033 • Total topics 22749 • Total members 14355

Contact us | Terms of Service