It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:28 am

News News of Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Site map of Tcelna (Tovaxin) » Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

A board to discuss Tcelna as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

dose escalation results

April 03, 2007 07:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Opexa Therapeutics Reports Positive Top-line Data in Phase I/II Dose Escalation Trial with TovaxinTM for Multiple Sclerosis
THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPXA), a company involved in the development and commercialization of cell therapies, today announced positive top-line data in an open-label Phase I/II dose escalation clinical trial of the investigational T-cell vaccine, Tovaxin™, for multiple sclerosis. In this one-year, 10-subject dose escalation clinical trial, ...
Read more : dose escalation results | Views : 2591 | Replies : 10

first blood work. MRTC

Hi all,
I had my initial blood work done yesterday. Standard tests, questions and so on. I wanted to put in my 2 cents on the mrtc issue. I spoke in length about it with the clinic Neuro. I have heard a lot of theories about why folks test negative. First, my clinic has had only one negative mrtc out of six and that one had a questionable diagnosis. Only one small lesion on the ...
Read more : first blood work. MRTC | Views : 13273 | Replies : 75

Opexa 2006 Year End Financial Report

Here's a link to Opexa's 2006 Financial Report which may be of interest to folks here at ThisIsMS. Note that it was released on March 19, 2007.

NHE
Read more : Opexa 2006 Year End Financial Report | Views : 1451 | Replies : 1

Extension Study for Tovaxin

I had a request to ask about the extension study after the Phase IIb for Tovaxin. I don't remember who, but someone asked if we find out about our initial trial and whether or not we were getting the goods.

Everyone in the trial gets to participate in the extension. Everyone will find out if they were getting the drug or the placebo. I think that this is important to them as well. Anyway, I ...
Read more : Extension Study for Tovaxin | Views : 1948 | Replies : 4

NEW TOVAXIN CLINICAL TRIAL SITE

I just got an alert on this and haven't even had a chance to check it out yet http://www.tovaxin.com/

Bob
Read more : NEW TOVAXIN CLINICAL TRIAL SITE | Views : 1565 | Replies : 0

Opexa related info

This isn't specific to Opexa's MS vaccine trial, but it's good to see that they're getting positive results with their other studies.
    Opexa Announces Encouraging Clinical Data on Novel T-Cell Vaccination Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis

THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPXA), a company involved in the development and commercialization of cell therapies, announced encouraging data from a clinical trial of 15 patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Published in Arthritis & Rheumatism (Vol. 56, No. ...
Read more : Opexa related info | Views : 1784 | Replies : 3

Loobie's 3rd update

Ok,

I'm ready to update again. I have really waited this time since I was pinging off of on so many false alarms. I have used the 4 day rule suggested by Tim (it's good advice when self monitoring) and have lots to talk about.

The amount of changes are huge to me. I'm either seeing some results or I have the biggest placebo effect ever encountered. As some of you know from my previous ...
Read more : Loobie's 3rd update | Views : 4298 | Replies : 19

Trial progress update

They seem to be enrolling people quickly...

Opexa Achieves Midpoint in Patient Admissions in Phase IIb Trial of Tovaxin for Multiple Sclerosis

Jan 30/2007 - BUSINESS WIRE - Opexa Therapeutics announced today that it has admitted the first 75 patients in its 150-patient Phase IIb clinical trial of Tovaxin in multiple sclerosis. Enrollment is expected to be completed by mid-2007. There are currently 34 trial sites in the U.S., all of which are actively recruiting ...
Read more : Trial progress update | Views : 1589 | Replies : 1

Relevance of anti-myelin antibodies in MS (Rpt Post)

https://dare.ubvu.vu.nl/bitstream/1871/9249/1/Breij_dissertation.pdf

The title looks very interesting for people interested in Tovaxin. It also seemed generally applicable, so I also posted it under "General Discussion".
http://www.thisisms.com/ftopicp-23618.htm

I have yet to read it.
Read more : Relevance of anti-myelin antibodies in MS (Rpt Post) | Views : 1554 | Replies : 1

First Injection

I go for my first injection of Tovaxin tomorrow (01/24/07). Check my blog for updates.
Read more : First Injection | Views : 1619 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 218655 • Total topics 22531 • Total members 14176