rebif---

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Rebif
lynn45
Getting to Know You...

rebif formulation

Post by lynn45 »

I am also wondering about the new higher ph, sharper needle formula. I have heard about it but have not been able to find out when it might be available. I will check with the pharmacy and see. I just got a new months supply and looked all through the patient insert stuff but found no mention of new and improved. I will have been on rebif for a year this January and while each injection seems different (a place hurts one time but not the next) it does seem that my body is tolerating it better. Also, I read something about a new autoinjector that will allow you to adjust the needle depth which I would give me more places to inject ( that don't have as much fat). I have seen a picture of it, I believe it may be available in the UK.
oreo
Family Elder

Post by oreo »

I recently received a notice from Serrono Canada that the new, smaller (by one size) needle will be introduced this fall as soon as existing supplies are used up. The letter said nothing about a new formulation.
Carpe Diem

Post by Guest »

You can get the new autoinjector by calling MS Lifelines and request one. The depth can be adjusted now, its great! There are reports in my area of people getting the new needle size, be patient...

Return to “Rebif”