Where to buy Rebif?

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Rebif
smoldering

Where to buy Rebif?

Post by smoldering »

We are going out of pocket to purchase Rebif 44mcg. We haven't had much luck locally. Can anyone recommend a place to purchase Rebif? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
oreo
Family Elder

Post by oreo »

smoldering;

If anyone is going to be able to help you with this, you need to tell us where you are. This is a world wide group - and you won't find a more helpfull or friendlier one anywhere.
Carpe Diem
smoldering

Post by smoldering »

OOps :oops: Thank you oreo!
We are located in Ohio USA. After reading through this forum, I would agree, it is very helpful and friendly, which means the world to us right now. Newly diagnosed, but we have moved off of the Panic button and are trying to settle into our new destiny. TY
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smoldering

Post by smoldering »

Hi Bob,
No not rich by any means. I am a SAHM and my husband is the sole wage earner, we have 5 very young children, including a set of quadruplets (the panic part). We don't want to involve our insurance, (which would only pay 30% anyway) for fear of job loss (very small company) and loss of benefits for the rest of the family.

The $20k or so for the meds out weighs the risk of family income/benefits loss. Until I can become employed and provide back up benefits. Serono is very helpful with working with insurance only. We dont qualify for any of their programs. Is there anyone out there that pays out of pocket?

Yes we have a diagnosis and prescription, just need a place to purchase with more reasonable prices than the $215/syr locally.

Any advice would be dearly appreciated.

Return to “Rebif”