My regimen(s)

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

The evaluation kit left Paris at 2:30am local time, December 16th (I check its progress fairly often). I would therefore hope it will be at Vonner by 12 noon local time, on Monday the 17th. And then the silent wait commences for their results and advice on supplements.

I am really impatient to know the results and recommendations, and hopeful that it works. However, I do not have too much faith in that it will work; just hope.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

The evaluation kit has now been delivered (11:09 am local time, in the netherlands)
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

I received the results back from Hegsii (the dutch researchers for vonner) today. their findings indicate i have a "strain of strep bacteria which resembles a fungus in its branching filamentous structure". Also that "All of your symptoms seem to be related to this strep bacteria"

They also provided a pre-printed sheet on this bacteria, including listing some of the possible symptoms. Out of the 16 listed, only one really relates to me for certain.

They have suggested I purchase their "Streptocept" and the "Clense System"; at $59 and $159 respectively. In adjoining pages sent to me, the second one is stated as being "optional", but to give this treatment 100%, I will purchase both, as well as their "Neurvox" as it just sounds helpful (".. supports nervous tissue regeneration...")
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

I have placed my order for the supplements.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

The Vonner supplements arrived in Aus already! but I don't think UPS deliver on a saturday, so I wont see em till monday. Doh!
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

well, I got the Vonner supplements today. All but one of them are sub-lingual tablets. These tablets do not appear to be water soluble, so they just seem to break up into a powder under my toungue.

One of the supplements is actually a fairly common product used to cleanse your digestive tract. I am starting to worry, as its sounding like an internal sand blasting. Just do a search on google for "Homozon" to get an understanding of what I am talking of. So I have started the treatment.

The packaging has the ingredients listed, and they sound like a florists stocktake. For example, there is Garlic flowers, Pumkin flowers, gentain flowers.. etc etc etc

Today I also received a batch of my standard suppliments from iHerb, which also included a "trial" order of N-A-G. Lets see how this works as well. Problem now is timing each. The vonner stuff is going to have many timing issues as you cant take them 30min either side of food.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

Just thought I would summarise all the recent changes to my regimen in one post.

1. Started the "Vonner" Cleanse, Neurvox & Streptocept supplements
2. Added 750mg x 4 twice a day of NAG
3. Stopped taking LDN about 2-4 months ago (it didn't seem to help me, but did increase my spasticity /clonus
4. Take Modafinil on the odd day to help with fatigue (2 doses of 100mg)
5. Reduced to almost none, of 4-AP (due to studies showing neg effects on repair)

It has been a while since my last relapse, and I have continued to improve very SLOWLY. However, the clonus in my knees is noticeably fading.
Frank
Family Elder

Post by Frank »

I noticed the same spasticity worsening on LDN and also stopped it for that reason since about a month.

--Frank
Treatment: Gilenya since 01/2011, CCSVI both IJV ballooned 09/2010, Tysabri stopped after 24 Infusions and positive JCV antibody test, after LDN, ABX Wheldon Regime for 1 year.
howfreeisthis

Post by howfreeisthis »

your regimens are very helpful

please update more often!
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

I would guess it is helpful because so much of them fail. :(
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

seeva
Family Elder

aimspro

Post by seeva »

CureOrBust wrote:
LifeontheIce wrote:So much improvement in three months
Yeah, when I was writting in all the dates, it put it all in perspective how quickly I was recovering. But the scary thing was how quickly I went down hill, with the relapse that happened while on rebif.
HI CURE
MY NAME IS SEEVA FOM SYDNEY AUSTRALIAAFTER READING YOUR FORUMS
MESSAGE. THAT YOU ARE ALSO FROMSYDNEY. AND YOU HAVE TRIED AIMSPRO IN 2005. PLASE LET ME KNOW IS AIMSPRO IS AVIALBLE IN AUSTRALIA.I TRY MY NEUROLOGY FEW TIME BUT HE SAID NOT IN AUSTRALIA FOR USE FOR M.S. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN GET AIMSPRO IN AUSTRALIA. ALL MY M.S FRIENDS ARE VERY KEEN TO GO ON TO THE DRUG.
REGARDS
SEEVA,
seeva
Family Elder

Post by seeva »

LifeontheIce wrote:Good morning, CureO!

What you are doing is essentially what helped me, except that I stopped statins in February. I am still on LDN, antibiotics and on the Direct_MS diet.

So much improvement in three months. Wish you more restoration soon.
B.
HI CUREO MY NAME IS SEEVAIAM FROM SYDNEY,AUSTRALIA LIKE YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOWHOW DO MANAGE TO GET AIMSPRO IN 2005 STILL NOT AVILABLE IN AUSTRALIA ACORDING MY NEUROLOGY.PLEASE LET ME KNOW
REGARDS
SEEVA :roll:
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

seeva wrote:HOW DO MANAGE TO GET AIMSPRO IN 2005 STILL NOT AVILABLE IN AUSTRALIA ACORDING MY NEUROLOGY.PLEASE LET ME KNOW
You can get it through what is known as "Category A" by the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Act) which sets out how to get drugs not currently approved. see http://www.tga.gov.au/hp/sasglance.htm
Even though it should only be for patients near death, they are a little more relaxed. You simply get a doctor to prescribe and sign the form, and organise delivery with Duval. At the time, they had a contact in Australia, I am not sure that is still the case. But, contact Duval directly (as I did) to see if they still can supply it in Australia.
seeva
Family Elder

Post by seeva »

HI MEMSER THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY. I HAVE WRITEN A E.MAIL TO DAVEL IN THE U.K. ONCE I HAVE GOT SOME REPLY. I SEE MY DR. ABOUT THE DRUG.

REGARDS
SEEVA

Return to “Regimens”