RE ANHINTL INTERVIE WITH LINDA BLOOM

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.
seeva
Family Elder

RE ANHINTL INTERVIE WITH LINDA BLOOM

Post by seeva »

Frends please read LINDA BLOOM storey how shover cmd m.s relapses
read
http://anh-europe.org/Multiple+Sclerosi ... inda+Bloom
regards
seeva
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Re: RE ANHINTL INTERVIE WITH LINDA BLOOM

Post by CureOrBust »

Seva, please post some content from your URL's to provide some content of where they lead. It would be most useful in the future. For example the following quote from the destination:
ANH: What are the main precepts of the OMS programme?
Linda: It’s a self-help programme providing tools to help people with MS take control of their own lives, to manage symptoms and empower themselves to heal. It’s based on the pioneering work of Prof Roy Swank, who started a very long-term research project in 1949, and so builds on over 40 years of research. It involves a plant-based, whole-food diet plus seafood, with very little saturated fat and supplemented by omega-3 oils, especially flaxseed oil – our results showed that flaxseed oil contributed to a 60% reduction in MS relapse rates. The programme further recommends vitamin D3 supplementation depending on the availability of sunlight, stress management, exercise and meditation as required. So really, it’s a mainstream, common-sense preventative medicine approach that anyone would highly benefit from, even those without MS.
seeva
Family Elder

Re: RE ANHINTL INTERVIE WITH LINDA BLOOM

Post by seeva »

Dear friend Ciures thanks for your coments. what information i have received from my m.s friends i just pass on to our TSM friends. Sorry I canot depend more time to find more details. I think the post more clear for our friends please find mistakes on others.
regards
seeva

Return to “Regimens”