TRANQUILNESS strategy

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.
hmacoli
Getting to Know You...

TRANQUILNESS strategy

Post by hmacoli »

Dear friends,
In this MS world´s day I would like to share with you my experiences with different CAM therapies. Since 2010 when I realized that something started to move inside of me I started my protocol with CAM treatments that I have integrated in a still non ended list. My intention is more to explain the therapies or mix of therapies that I have put into practice all over these years, is to launch an strategy that I have synthetized with the acronym T.R.A.N.QUI.L.N.E.S.S.. This word resumes to me in a single word one of the main problems of MS in general. In my opinion (and I advertise that may not be in all cases ) MS has a lot of see with western style of life and inadequate stress management (otherwise a thing very difficult to manage in any case).

As I have mentioned before T.R.A.N.QUI.L.N.E.S.S. strategy integrated as a whole a list of therapies that I have put into practise. I know there are other ones that may be more suitable for everyone under the concept that I have called as B.B.S. (Best Bet Strategy) following the terms used in the great Embry´s web page (http://www.direct-ms.org) and its B.B.D. (Best Bet Diet) a paradigm in the treatment of MS under a nutritional strategy that many of you know (joint to other pioneers as Swank, Cordain, Kousmine, Seignalet, etc.). B.B.S. would be the therapy or mix of therapies that everyone put in practice or may put in practice under determinate social, cultural and economic circumstances. In my humble opinion I do really think that even with low economic resources there is always something to do starting by a positive attitude. There is also in general a lot of free internet resources that may help you (mind control, exercises for MS, etc.) Human being as a whole has cross linked interactions and a concrete therapy may have an effect all over the body. So you may employ a therapy or a mix of the therapies with good results and other one use another ones with good results too. So making a simile with the Coppola´s film (Lost in translation) I think that we are “Lost in information” in relation with so many therapies around and advices about this or this another therapy. That is the reason why I think that there is necessary to design an strategy to cope with the MS. As I said this is a non close list of treatments and every one may design its own list of therapies according to this or another strategy. I have seen many of the integrated protocols share a common list of key points (mental change, cleanings, nutrition, etc.) in one word back to balance because that is to me MS (at less my MS) a deep imbalance that affect all spheres of human being as a hole and hence it is reflected in every part of itself. Its more visual and external manifestation use to be the column misalignment.

The T.R.A.N.QUI.L.N.E.S.S. strategy is a translation of the spanish word” T.R.A.N.QUI.L.I.D.A.D.”. I have tried to translate to the strategy and may be some of word may be not be exactly the spanish meaning, but I think that I have achieved in general a good approximation. Here is the the list of the main therapies that I have tasted (I have tasted other ones very important also and another ones that I have still not tasted but that may be so good or better, for example Osteopathy- see for example Anne Macy´s web page http://www.mscureenigmas.net):

- Strategic objective:

Restoring whole balance

- Operational objectives (see below):
o Psychological aspects (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 y 9)
o Systems cleaning(1, 3, 4, 8 and 9) lungs, liver-gallbladder, intestine kidneys, circulatory, lymphatic
o Systems rebalancing (2, 5, 6, 7, 9) hormonal, circulatory, locomotor, etc.
o Disfunctions recovery (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9)
o Systems maintenance (2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9) breathing, exercise, sleep, etc.

- Measures: Then I describe the elements of the strategy T.R.A.N.QUI.L.N.E.S.S. and therapies that I have personally tested (among others) to recover my balance which is still ongoing. Naturally there are many more therapies that can choose once you have a clear strategy.

T.R.A.N.QUI.L.N.E.S.S./TREATMENTS/RESULTS

1.Therapy (antimicrobial)
- Biomagnetic pair XXX
- Zapper (Clark) XX
- Homeopathy XX
- Colloidal silver X

2. Respiration/ (Relax/ Stress control)
- Respiration exercises XX

3. Attitude
- Silva methodXX
- Music X

4.-Nutrition
- Seignalet´s diet XX
- BBD XX

5. Qi/Chi restauration
- Chiropractic XXX
- Posturology XXX

6. Lavages (Cleanings)
- Clark´s protocol XXX
- Quantum SCIO XX

7. Exercise
-Bike, walk, exercises XX

8. Sleep
-Habits, herbs XX

9. Supplements
- Orthomolecular nutrition XX

(Abreviature: XXX- excelent results; XX very good results; X good results)

In my web page I describe some of the therapies that I have tasted in order to achieve my balance. As I said there are many other therapies that may be such suitable or even more in each box. I also have tasted many other, but here I listed some of the most important even also has contributed to my way to balance (Occupational therapy , hipotherapy, physiotherapy, etc.).

(http://www.secretosdelaesclerosismultiple.blogspot.com)

May/25/2016
My best regards
Hugo Macía

Return to “Regimens”