Wheldon Rollercoaster

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.

Wheldon Rollercoaster

Postby thatguy39 » Sun May 29, 2016 12:33 pm

Hello,

I am a 39 year old male and have been on the Wheldon protocol since February 15, 2015. I am now at the stage where the antibiotics are given intermittently (14 days every month). On Dr. Wheldon's website it says to do this for several months. I wanted more clarity on what several months means and how long to continue on with this protocol before I extent the periods between taking the antibiotics and eventually completing the protocol? Are there particular signs I should be looking for to know I am near the end? I am confused about how to get off this roller coaster ride. Thank you very much.
thatguy39

Advertisement

Re: Wheldon Rollercoaster

Postby euphoniaa » Sun May 29, 2016 2:23 pm

thatguy39 wrote:Hello,

I am a 39 year old male and have been on the Wheldon protocol since February 15, 2015. I am now at the stage where the antibiotics are given intermittently (14 days every month). On Dr. Wheldon's website it says to do this for several months. I wanted more clarity on what several months means and how long to continue on with this protocol before I extent the periods between taking the antibiotics and eventually completing the protocol? Are there particular signs I should be looking for to know I am near the end? I am confused about how to get off this roller coaster ride. Thank you very much.

Hello and welcome! I know nothing about the Wheldon protocol, but there is a whole "Antibiotics" forum here at ThisIsMS. Here's the link: antibiotics-f28/

You should find plenty of helpful information there, and if no one answers this specific question here in the "Regimens" forum, feel free to post more questions in the Antibiotics forum.

Good luck!
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Postby Scott1 » Sun May 29, 2016 2:30 pm

Hi,

I haven't done the protocol either but I do use long term antivirals and have used very heavy antibiotics in the past. Why do you describe it as a roller coaster?

Regards,
Scott1
Family Elder

Postby hmacoli » Tue May 31, 2016 11:05 am

Hello

I madre a research about Wheldon's protocol based on Vanderbilt' University one. I have arrived to the conclusión that it may work sometimes so antivirals do because both are part of the same problem, they are both sides of the string. It is the "Logic of the Pair" acording to medical biomagnetism, that argues that pathogens always work together and tend to place either in alcalyn parts (bacteria) or in acid ones (virus) stablishing once actívate de an strong and harmful biorresonance with well known and indeserable
effects. So you can acto in one part of the string with perhaps soñé sides effects (antibióticos, antiviral) or you may work in both part of the string until arrive to what is call Normal Energetic Level where the aid of powerful magnets both stregth tend to zero in feo minutos. It is simply, cheap and genious.

I would recommend you to visit my TRANQUILNESS strategy or the Biomagnetic Pair posted in this forum or to visit my web page http://www.secretosdelaesclerosismultiple.blogspot.com.

My best regards

Hugo
hmacoli
Getting to Know You...

Return to Regimens