Anyone currently using the Cal EAP protocol? In the USA?

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.

Postby newlywed4ever » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:16 am

Hi folks - I've been doing the Cal-EAP drip and supplements for 6 years. I have PPMS and, although this hasn't been a miracle cure and there has been progression, I have to say that I think the progression is slower than it would've been without Cal-EAP. I would highly recommend it - especially since there's not much else out there for those who don't have RRMS. I started treatment in Germany and have a friend who started with Dr Moore in IN - she, too, is happy with this treatment. The other posts regarding Brewer Science Library, etc. are good resources.
newlywed4ever
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby CureOrBust » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:05 am

A little more on Calcium EAP for those who are interested. (by the man himself)
http://www.explorepub.com/articles/neiper2.html
Mineral Research
Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis

©Copyright 1998 by Hans A. Nieper, M.D. Germany
(Explore Issue: Volume 8, Number 6)

I cringed when I saw the reference to "Orgone" energy.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Re:

Postby drcpr » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 am

newlywed4ever wrote:Hi folks - I've been doing the Cal-EAP drip and supplements for 6 years. I have PPMS and, although this hasn't been a miracle cure and there has been progression, I have to say that I think the progression is slower than it would've been without Cal-EAP. I would highly recommend it - especially since there's not much else out there for those who don't have RRMS. I started treatment in Germany and have a friend who started with Dr Moore in IN - she, too, is happy with this treatment. The other posts regarding Brewer Science Library, etc. are good resources.

Hi I am new here - our daughter just returned from the clinic in Hanover after seeing Dr Wolf & 2 weeks of treatment. Because we do not want to deal with the Flora pharmacy there, I am searching for a source of injectable CA EAP in US - tried contacting Dr Gary Moore. Message says phone is temporarily disconnected. Any current numbers or info on him?

Thanks much
Candy Rotering
drcpr

Re: Anyone currently using the Cal EAP protocol? In the USA

Postby TeresaL » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:36 pm

I use the Cal EAP suppositories from College pharm. in Boulder CO. 400 mg. my veins are terrible This works well for me
TeresaL

Previous

Return to Regimens