Gibbledygook's antibiotic log

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.
gibbledygook
Family Elder

Post by gibbledygook »

That's certainly a possibility. Sarah responded well to antibiotics even though she had had MS for a long time. I responded badly to antibiotics even though I had had MS for at most 4 years before I started taking them. I'm still hoping that with a chinese/indian medicine based approach to viral infection I might see some improvements but I obviously have no idea at this stage whether it might work. The fact that Sarah has become well after a relatively long period of infection suggests that we could all get well if only we could beat the chronicity of the infection...pure speculation of course! I understand that beta interferon has antiviral properties amongst others. Frankly I don't think they know why it has some effect in some people but I'm clutching at these straws for something to feel better about.
3 years antibiotics, 06/09 bilateral jug stents at C1, 05/11 ballooning of both jug valves, 07/12 stenting of renal vein, azygos & jug valve ballooning,
gibbledygook
Family Elder

CD40L, CD40 and honokiol (magnolia)

Post by gibbledygook »

I have added 180mg of magnolia extract with 90% standardized honokiol.
<shortened url>
<shortened url>
Just in case it's varicella zoster I'm going to find some blackcurrants...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez
3 years antibiotics, 06/09 bilateral jug stents at C1, 05/11 ballooning of both jug valves, 07/12 stenting of renal vein, azygos & jug valve ballooning,