Gibbledygook's antibiotic log

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.

Postby CureOrBust » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:16 am

gibbledygook wrote:I still think that some people may have a bacterium that is the principal cause of their MS whilst unfortunately the majority have some kind of viral pathogenesis.
Do you not see the possibility of it being a process kicked off by a virus or bacterium, and then the disease continues even after or if your body has rid itself of the infection?

Maybe that's why some respond to ABX's, the process in them has not reached a stage where it continues (progresses), unless the pathogen present.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby gibbledygook » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:07 am

That's certainly a possibility. Sarah responded well to antibiotics even though she had had MS for a long time. I responded badly to antibiotics even though I had had MS for at most 4 years before I started taking them. I'm still hoping that with a chinese/indian medicine based approach to viral infection I might see some improvements but I obviously have no idea at this stage whether it might work. The fact that Sarah has become well after a relatively long period of infection suggests that we could all get well if only we could beat the chronicity of the infection...pure speculation of course! I understand that beta interferon has antiviral properties amongst others. Frankly I don't think they know why it has some effect in some people but I'm clutching at these straws for something to feel better about.
3 years antibiotics, 06/09 bilateral jug stents at C1, 05/11 ballooning of both jug valves, 07/12 stenting of renal vein, azygos & jug valve ballooning,
gibbledygook
Family Elder

CD40L, CD40 and honokiol (magnolia)

Postby gibbledygook » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:19 am

I have added 180mg of magnolia extract with 90% standardized honokiol.
<shortened url>
<shortened url>
Just in case it's varicella zoster I'm going to find some blackcurrants...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez
3 years antibiotics, 06/09 bilateral jug stents at C1, 05/11 ballooning of both jug valves, 07/12 stenting of renal vein, azygos & jug valve ballooning,
gibbledygook
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Regimens