Gibbledygook's stents

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Gibbledygook's stents

Post by jimmylegs »

glad you have had an easier time with the spasms and spasticity :)

I followed the link you posted - which chart has the old nutrient tests that you had done? lots of charts there!
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
gibbledygook
Family Elder

Post by gibbledygook »

Jimmy that nutrient status was done back in 2004 or 2005! I don't think it will add much. I had a lot of aluminium, and was low on some amino acids or other but eliminating aluminium and adding the amino acids did nothing noticeable. The only things which have affected me are angioplasty, steroids, minocycline, salvia miltiorrhiza, curcumin. I have recently started taking 8mg of melatonin at night time which may be helping but I don't notice it like I notice the thymoquinone...
3 years antibiotics, 06/09 bilateral jug stents at C1, 05/11 ballooning of both jug valves, 07/12 stenting of renal vein, azygos & jug valve ballooning,
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

no worries I was just curious if you had values for zinc magnesium d3 b12 etc and whether they matched the ms profile or not. the info would certainly be more useful in an action sense if current, but would still be useful in a context sense given that it's older.
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
gibbledygook
Family Elder

Post by gibbledygook »

So last night I had the interferon beta 1a with the nigella seed oil which I had taken for 4 days and I had no elevated temperature like the last time combining these two. However my walking is worse today. I will stop the nigella seed oil for another week or so and see how things progress. The last time I stopped the nigellla sativa oil my walking improved dramatically and was better than before the nigella seed oil so it may be something to pulse...
3 years antibiotics, 06/09 bilateral jug stents at C1, 05/11 ballooning of both jug valves, 07/12 stenting of renal vein, azygos & jug valve ballooning,
gibbledygook
Family Elder

Post by gibbledygook »

So I think nigella sativa may actually be harmful because it upregulates antigen specific CD8 positive T cells and because I got a renewed and worse symptom(s) in my left foot so I ditched this herb about 3 weeks ago and switched instead to saffron which seems much better in terms of providing antioxidation whilst not overly upregulating the immune response although it does also increase apoptosis, hopefully of aberrant T cells. The other addition and this is DEFINITELY having an impact is VITAMIN A; 10, 000 iu a day.
Since starting the vitamin A my night spasms have felt much much much better in that normally all the anti spasm drugs except alcohol cause an increase in spasms but now for 3 nights in a row I have gone straight to sleep on diazepam. Strange. Probably just coincidence.
gibbledygook
Family Elder

Post by gibbledygook »

latest chart update shows that I have remained largely stable.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/201159072/Att ... l-to-PDF-1

Return to “Regimens”