Assuming all your immune system (IS) gets wiped out and reconstructed from the scratch. I think its very improtant for the patients safety to question:
What will the features of the new IS be?
- Will one be vulnerable to childs disseases again, which are much more dangerous (even potentially fatal) to adults (measles, roseola etc).
- Will one have to repeate all relevant vaccinations?
- Will one catch one cold after the other like little kids (eg 4 years old) do?
- As Bob already mentioned - will allergies be eradicated too?
- How about controling fungal overgrowth like Candida?
- How about the education and strengh of ones new IS? The tymus gets smaller with age. So will the new IS be generally weaker and show a greater tendency towards autoimmune reactions (which are partially controled through training in the thymus)?
I would be happy to read suggestions or additional questions concerning this matter.
Treatment: Gilenya since 01/2011, CCSVI both IJV ballooned 09/2010, Tysabri stopped after 24 Infusions and positive JCV antibody test, after LDN, ABX Wheldon Regime for 1 year.