Yes, Bob - I think you got the ticket!
Well, PV, we're gonna be there around the same time....I'm looking at my calendar and that's about when I'd like to be heading back. Now I guess I have to sit patiently to wait to hear from the insurance company. I'm sure by now everyone has noticed that I am not patient!
I'm cancelling my Tysabri infusion that was supposed to be this Friday. Hey, Ty is way more expensive than the HiCy. Hopefully this will go fast.
I'm going to be calling JH tomorrow b/c I am thinking I might need to do some IVSM - as the pills I took last week didn't help much and I'm really struggling. However, if they say there would be a wash-out period from the IVSM, then I will not do it. Otherwise, I need to get a drip going now.