I did mention ThisIsMS when I was talking to Carrie Trekker's assistant Dana. She was like "OK!", so they are familiar with our site. I AM still staying in the IIb while I get it all ready. I have my records but need an MRI of cervical and thoracic spine and also of head. But there are some different contrast agents from just GAD that are needed so I've got the bat signal out for that to find someone who is in network in UHC. I'm kind of scared because I'll have to take so much time off of work. Since I work in the automotive industry, now is not a good time to be doing anything but shining. However, weighed against my MS, I could really give a damn since if the progression keeps up, I won't be doing what I'm doing professionally much longer anyway. I wanted to wait until my wife was done with her RN. She has only fall quarter left, and I'm afraid the timing is just going to be a little off. Oh well, I have to do this no matter what the cost in the short term, but I had been trying to 'gut it out' for three more months, but I'm not now. I'm going for it. I just hope I get accepted.
You are all right about Chris. He's staying away and just posting on his site. He seems to be improving, but time will tell. I know that Mel (Jamie's wife) has really responded to all of this. I commend her for her courage and love the fact that she feels 'back to normal'. I would be content to just be able to walk around the block again. I don't think any 5K's are in my future no matter what I do, but to be able to stay on my feet is something I really want. What's going to happen is going to happen, but I just have to try. It makes you sterile, but I've already been to the vet