Dr. Hammond called me this morning and said I should not wait till end of December to have MRI and to go for blood work/uninalysis, too.
So, I did labs today and tomorrow I will go for my MRI and have a STAT reading on it.
Now I sit and wait for lab results....sitting here praying it is an infection!! The guy in the lab was shocked when I told him I was so hoping my results came back funky. I tried to explain that if they came back with signs of infection, it may mean the holes in my brain aren't acting up. ha ha.
I've had a very stressful week....and so I'm really hoping it is nothing more than a pseudo-exacerbation. Of course, that doesn't make it much better in terms of the fact that I still have symptoms....but if my good ole brain is cooperating, then I will be thrilled!
Most of my current symptoms are old ones revisiting...but there is the addition of numbness/tingling that I didn't have before. Part of my body
"fall asleep" or get numb or have pins and needles. I don't like it!!
It's somewhat hard to think about the fact that if/when I get infections I will have to deal with the MS....but I guess that just means I need to take the best care of myself. I much preferred it when I was "forgetting" that I had MS, as life was resuming to normal the last 5 months.
So, tomorrow afternoon I will have results of the MRI....will keep fingers crossed until then...