MRI comparison shots

A board to discuss Revimmune as a potential therapy for multiple sclerosis
chrishasms
Family Elder

MRI comparison shots

Post by chrishasms »

I thought this may be nice to show for my one year anniversary and to show some clinical proof HiCy works.

http://www.chrishasms.com/gallery/v/iImprovements/
LR1234
Family Elder

Post by LR1234 »

Hi Chris, Is it helping your symptoms as well? Do you feel you are getting better/stronger?

L
chrishasms
Family Elder

Post by chrishasms »

Well, the HiCy just stopped the disease from attacking me and seems to have went into remission. The new lesion going away like that is actually good news.

Within 2 days of the treatment my bladder was emptying normal again. I still have urgency, but only if I forget to go to the bathroom regularly...like before I go somewhere.

My balance is much improved and so has my walking ability. All relative to how bad I was before.

I am sure most of the improvements are not from the actual treatment per say, but the fact the treatment stopped my body from attacking itself and is letting my body heal itself. The other part can be attributed to me busting my butt 5 days a week to try to get better. My body has absolutely no idea how to do things some 3 year old kids do with no issues. The biggest difference I guess is now post HiCy the PT is sticking where when I still had the active MS I could work out 3 times a day 7 days a week if I wanted and I would have gotten nowhere.