Heres something interesting for you

A board to discuss Revimmune as a potential therapy for multiple sclerosis
mommasan
Family Elder

Post by mommasan »

Yeah, Tysabri following HiCy seems risky. The varing doses based on the breakdown enzyme sound extremely reasonable.
chrishasms
Family Elder

Post by chrishasms »

We are so far past the actual treatment I'm not sure that TY would be bad for us. We worry about our immune system but...

My wife has been sick 5 times this year. Once with the flu, and is now on her 4th Cold that has kept her home from work this year. This one actually sent her to the doctor she felt so bad. She gets them from her co worker who brings them to work from her kids.

I have not even busted a tickle in my throat, a 10th of a degree worth of fever, or even one little wave of nausea.

I feel pretty confident once we hit one year we are fairly safe for anything.
mommasan
Family Elder

Post by mommasan »

I can't say I've been as lucky as you. I've been sick a lot. I have another bout of tonsilitis going on now. The last one took about 6 weeks to recover from. Feels like I have marbles at the back of my throat and I'm pretty worn down.
chrishasms
Family Elder

Post by chrishasms »

See from what I have heard most of us are doing really well in that matter.

I will tell you all of us I think have went on a Vitamin Supplement regiment.

I have never said this to anyone but I think you should go to a natural doctor and have your numbers read. Let a natural doctor RX you some good stuff to get you better.

My wife had to do it and she is really happy because her immune system is run down which is probably why she has gotten sick so many times. She too has her tonsils and I am sure it's why she still gets sick but they refuse to remove them. I had mine taken out when I was 17 and don't get sick anymore really. My Step Grandpa actually had tonsilitis so many times his actually ROTTED out of his mouth (1950's). The docs gave him Cepacol and sent him home lol.

It takes 6 months to get all the stuff built up in your system to help you so she should be much better next year. Give it a try.