cytoxan user with questions

A board to discuss Revimmune as a potential therapy for multiple sclerosis
ldybug477

cytoxan user with questions

Post by ldybug477 »

Hello forum! I see a lot of posts about the hicy dosage and I don't believe that what I'm doing is considered that.

I initially started almost 5 months ago with a regimen of cytoxan once a month for six months along with steroids that would get my WBC down to 2. At the three month point I would start taking Copaxone.

I have yet gotten my WBC count down to 2 and am up to 2300 mg. I am close though. In the 3.5 range. Because of this I haven't started the Copaxone yet.

I guess I was wondering what kind of results anyone has seen if they have taken a similar path.

I have not noticed anything extremely different with my symptoms or strength in my legs. I have noticed a small difference but something that is only noticeable to me and doesn't last throughout the day.

Any information that can be given would be extremely helpful because I'm feeling pretty defeated and guess I'm hoping for a little light at the end of my tunnel.

Thanks!
msmything
Family Elder

Post by msmything »

Hi Idybug, I'm sorry no one has given you any input, I for one, have never heard of this protocol.Maybe you could post this question in the copaxone area, get somemore traffic.
I've been taking copaxone for a year and a half, I've taken Avonex and betaseron as well. I've never heard of lowering your WBC to prep youself to use a DMD.
Read thru the copaxone thread, then post on the general discussion thread asking if anyone heard of that protocol
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle..