sativex in uk

A cannabis derived drug which has been approved in some countries to treat muscle spasticity.
bromley
Family Elder

sativex in uk

Post by bromley »

TIMGDI

Post by TIMGDI »

Yes read this myself and saw it on news, so the question is how do you actually get it?
Do you see doctor and get script to fax to Canada to get it or is it simplar than that :?
HarryZ
Family Elder

Re: sativex in uk

Post by HarryZ »

Ian,

To get a drug developed and produced in the UK, you have to import it from Canada??!! Only when politicians get involved can this happen!

Harry
bromley
Family Elder

Post by bromley »

Harry,

I thought Sativex was produced in the UK as the article refers to secret sites in the UK where they grow cannabis. I can't believe that they would export it to Canada and then import it back to the UK!

Bet you wish you'd bought shares in the company which have shot up 20% today. Hold on to those Biogen / Elan shares - when the FDA gives the green light for Tysabri you can go on a world cruise with the profits.

Ian
bromley
Family Elder

wrong

Post by bromley »

duplicate post withdrawn
Last edited by bromley on Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TIMGDI

Post by TIMGDI »

You can say that again & again & again :wink:
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

Ian,
I thought Sativex was produced in the UK as the article refers to secret sites in the UK where they grow cannabis. I can't believe that they would export it to Canada and then import it back to the UK!
When governments get involved, who knows what's possible :)
Bet you wish you'd bought shares in the company which have shot up 20% today. Hold on to those Biogen / Elan shares - when the FDA gives the green light for Tysabri you can go on a world cruise with the profits.
Hey Ian, you got so excited at the prospect of me making some money in all of this you triplicated your message :D I'm glad GW Pharm. is starting to make some money with Sativex. Biogen/Elan should look at how GW handled the entire process with this drug and they wouldn't likely be in the mess they are in today with Tysabri.

Take care.

Harry

Return to “Sativex”