Light Switch Handle

Post internet shopping deals here, particularly for products useful for MS'ers. NO spamming allowed.

Light Switch Handle

Postby KathleenKelly » Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:34 pm

Wanted to let you know about a great product I found. It is called a light switch handle. It attaches to a regular toggle light switch with no tools.

It has a unique 'S' shaped design that allows you to use it without gripping with your fingers. You can use the side of your hand, elbow, or shoulder to operate it.

You can find more information at :D
User avatar
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:00 pm


Return to Shopping

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Contact us | Terms of Service