BIONESS L300 USED FOR SALE

Post internet shopping deals here, particularly for products useful for MS'ers. NO spamming allowed.
danworks2

Re: BIONESS L300 USED FOR SALE

Post by danworks2 »

Iam looking to buy a Walk aide system or Bioness right leg for my wife if any one has one for sale call me 513 706-6002 THANKS Dan
garyorelup

Post by garyorelup »

I have an unused Bioness L300 unit (Right Leg) which My wife bought for $5800. Sadly, MS took her life before she could use it. I have it for sale for $1800.00.
Please feel free to call me at 914-301-5083 or email me (gary@garyorelup.com) and we can discuss this.
foxhollowman

Post by foxhollowman »

I'm not sure how old your post is about the Bioness L300 but I'm wanting to ask WHY you are selling
this equipment ?? Did it work as the company said it would ?? Was any help gained from
using this ?? Is it really worth the money ??
I've had MS since June of '89 and have now progressed to the last stage now (I think) having now been
diagnosed with secondary chronic progressive MS and have exhausted all medications currently available
for use. I have suffered with foot drop for many years and tried a few different braces etc., but
with not much success and a lot of hassle and pain. I have Medicare and would most likely
purchase a new device, I'm just looking for some honest input from someone.
Thank you for your time,
God Bless
LisaJo Hughes
foxhollowman@yahoo.com
812-936-6000