Problem Posting Pictures

If you're having any problems with the site, please post here and a site administrator will respond.

Problem Posting Pictures

Postby euphoniaa » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:39 am

I just had new MRIs taken and finally got a CD where I could copy & save individual ones to post here. Trouble is, the picture-hosting site suggested in the Intro forum, Photobucket, had a major crash several days ago. They still don't know when they'll get it fixed. I already had an account on PB before then with a photo that I had hoped to use as an avatar, but I still have it on my computer.

Any other suggestions? I'm dying to show off the inside of my skull in public. :)
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS or MS symptoms except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
euphoniaa
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby jimmylegs » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 pm

heya, any way you can get your photos to have their own url should work. try flickr maybe.
READ ME key info on nutrient targets - www.thisisms.com/ftopict-2489.html
my approach: no meds so far - just nutrient-dense anti-inflammatory whole foods, and supplements where needed
info: www.whfoods.com, www.nutritiondata.com
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Postby euphoniaa » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:36 am

jimmylegs wrote:try flickr maybe.

Hmmm...I guess I was hoping for a more enthusiastic endorsement of a site than that. :) You know, posters suggesting their own favorite sites, ones that they've found most user-friendly... I have no experience whatsoever with finding URL's for my photos and what the hell that means.

My own account on Photobucket is still down, and the most recent crisis update from them was Monday.
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS or MS symptoms except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
euphoniaa
Family Elder

Return to Site Support