ThisIsMS Forums FAQ

If you're having any problems with the site, please post here and a site administrator will respond.
Bellalisimo
Getting to Know You...

Re: ThisIsMS Forums FAQ

Post by Bellalisimo »

Im not sure how to submit a question on this forum
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Bellalisimo wrote:Im not sure how to submit a question on this forum
Discussion at ThisIsMS is usually focused on one of the topics represented by the various forums listed on the main page. Just find the forum that's best related to the topic of your question and then click on the 'New Topic' button within that forum.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Q: I used to use [list][/list] to indent text. Now it displays a bullet even though I didn't use the [*] BBCode.

A: This change resulted from the January 2019 upgrade of the forum's software. If you don't wish to have a bullet appear and just want the text to be indented, then used the [list=none][/list] BBCode option.

More formatting tips can be found in the BBCode FAQ.

app.php/help/bbcode
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Q: Sometimes I find that the URL I've put into my post doesn't show up and there's just a large blank space instead.

A: This is a problem that began to appear following the Forum's software update in January 2019. To work around it, use the [url][/url] BBCode around your URL to make sure that it's correctly recognized. Example: [url]http://www.thisisms.com[/url]

Return to “Site Support”