Invalid Session

If you're having any problems with the site, please post here and a site administrator will respond.

Invalid Session

Postby scoobyjude » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:11 pm

Everytime I try to post a reply I get -Session Invalid Resubmit Form. When I do try to re-submit I get the same message. This started a few days ago.
scoobyjude
Family Elder

Advertisement

Re: Invalid Session

Postby NHE » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:38 pm

Hi Scooby,
I have received this error myself once or twice. I'm not sure what's going on. Clicking on the 'Submit' button a second time worked for me. However, I have forwarded your message to the administrators who manage the site's software so that they can take a look into the problem.

NHE
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Postby Arron » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:09 am

Hi guys, I *think* I should have been able to resolve this problem.... please post back if you see more troubles with it.
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Postby Arron » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:10 am

Just testing again...
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Invalid Session

Postby coach » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:19 am

I have had that happen to me a couple of times. I had composed a reply to something and it disappeared into cyberspace. I know years ago there was a TV program called Lost in Space now I think a series called Lost in Cyberspace would be appropriate.
coach
Family Elder

Return to Site Support