Subscribing to Sub-Forums

If you're having any problems with the site, please post here and a site administrator will respond.
daniel
Family Elder

Subscribing to Sub-Forums

Post by daniel »

We are able to 'watch' certain threads for new posts, but is there any way to watch an entire sub-forum for new threads?

Dan
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Subscribing to Sub-Forums

Post by NHE »

daniel wrote:We are able to 'watch' certain threads for new posts, but is there any way to watch an entire sub-forum for new threads?
By 'watch' I think you mean get an email alert when there's a new post, correct? I do not know if this option is available for whole forums. I have never noticed it before. If it isn't available I will contact the administrators to see if it's some that can easily be added. I'm sure that you've noticed that when you log in that forums with new posts are marked by a gold color icon instead of a gray one. This isn't the same thing as getting an email alert but it just means that you have to log in from time to time to check for new messages. If the forum you're interested in reading doesn't have a gold color icon, then there haven't been any new posts since you last logged in.

NHE

Return to “Site Support”