My PMs disappeared

If you're having any problems with the site, please post here and a site administrator will respond.

My PMs disappeared

Postby euphoniaa » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:47 pm

I just replied to a PM, and then the PM notice on the side column immediately disappeared. Instead of noting the number of PMs I have, it now states:

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

But...at the top of the page it shows that I'm still logged in as euphoniaa.
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
euphoniaa
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby euphoniaa » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:33 am

...and now they're back. I usually stay logged in, but next time I clicked onto the site I was not. And now I am.

Never mind. :)
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
euphoniaa
Family Elder

Re: My PMs disappeared

Postby euphoniaa » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:08 am

euphoniaa wrote:I just replied to a PM, and then the PM notice on the side column immediately disappeared. Instead of noting the number of PMs I have, it now states:

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

But...at the top of the page it shows that I'm still logged in as euphoniaa.

And...the exact thing just happened to me again. PMs are gone... the site calls me both "Anonymous User" in one spot and "euphoniaa" in another...

Hey, I know! I bet it has something to do with CCSVI!!!! Has this happened to any other MS patient? :D
euphoniaa
Family Elder

Re: My PMs disappeared

Postby NHE » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:26 am

Hi Euphoniaa,
This might sound like a broken record, but it could be a cookie issue. Try deleting all of your cookies for the thisisms.com domain. Close and restart your browser and then log back into the site. Let me know if that helps.

NHE
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Return to Site Support