One more step

Discuss stem cells, adult and embryonic, and their therapeutic potential for MS here.

One more step

Postby scorpion » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:08 pm

UCI study provides blueprint for enhanced treatment of inflammatory diseases like MS.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/ ... 060110.php
scorpion
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby carolew » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:36 pm

If you look at the bottom of the article, they talk about UCI and Orange County . In Germany, where I went for stem cells, 2 of the board members were from the ORAnge County. They would never name their university afiliation but I think it is probably all the same gang of md's who do the stem cell therapy. :wink:
Thank you all for the info.. Carole
carolew
Family Elder

Postby Daisy3 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:54 am

carolew wrote:If you look at the bottom of the article, they talk about UCI and Orange County . In Germany, where I went for stem cells, 2 of the board members were from the ORAnge County. They would never name their university afiliation but I think it is probably all the same gang of md's who do the stem cell therapy. :wink:
Thank you all for the info.. Carole

How are you doing? Would you recommend stem cells to others?
Daisy3
Family Elder

Postby carolew » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:54 am

I am ok but not out of the woods. My transplant was in the summer of '09. Just last week, I had a terrible 3 days. I called the neuro and she told me to rest and then we would assess the need for a pulse therapy with steroids. I got better with rest so... I move on.
I would go back to Germany. I think I will next year.
They have nothing else to offer me and it did help my eyes, bladder and restless leg syndrome. I would go back to see if I can improve some more. Good luck , Carole
carolew
Family Elder

Return to Stem Cells