RE STEMCELL TREATMENT IN AUSTRALIA

Discuss stem cells, adult and embryonic, and their therapeutic potential for MS here.
seeva
Family Elder

RE STEMCELL TREATMENT IN AUSTRALIA

Post by seeva »

HI friends my name is seeva i need information on a clinic in sydney name MACQUARARIE STEMCELL CLINIC IN LIVERPOOL treating M.S and pakinsion diseases using stemcell from own fat. by dr.bright, and the cost is $9,000.00. i wold be very grate full any our m.s people know about this clinic. please p.m
regards
seeva :-|
georgegoss
Family Elder

Re: RE STEMCELL TREATMENT IN AUSTRALIA

Post by georgegoss »

Hi Seeva,

I don't know any deep details regarding this specific facility you mention. However, there are a great number of stem cell "treatment" facilities all around the world that isolate mesenchymal stem cells (MSC's) from adipose fat tissue that has been extracted via liposuction and then re-injected / re-infused into the body. This is a well known (unmanipulated MSC colony) treatment and as far as I have discovered 100% of all of these facilies are a 100% ineffective treatment and will not cure MS. Actually, I think it is a fair charcterization to say that all facilities of this type that I have become aware of so far are just scam operations stealing people's money. (It's easier to steal $9,000 from a person, as opposed to $50,000 at one time that a 'real' MS procedure (HSCT) would cost.)

A previous thread along the lines of the same subject, different facility. . .

http://www.thisisms.com/forum/stem-cell ... 17704.html

A cure for MS is impossible to get today for $9,000, which is a good indication that this is a scam. So far the only scientifically-verified medical treatment for MS that has curative efficacy must involve chemotherapy to remove autoreactive immune cells (T-cells) from the body that cause the damage and progression associated with MS. So far the least expensive facility I have found that can perform such legimtimate (and complex) HSCT medical procedure is in Bangalore, India for USD $40,000 as I have outlined on this page. . . .

http://themscure.blogspot.com/2011/06/g ... -have.html

I hope that someday an easier and cheaper curative medical procedure will become available for MS. Unfortunately there's nothing yet that is better than HSCT. I think this MACQUARARIE STEMCELL CLINIC is promising an impossible cure but instead just delivering broken dreams. And getting rich from stealing people's money at the same time.

Best regards,

George