Let's try to compile some facts of what is available around the world for CCSVI + stem cells.
Here are some questions to ask on MS treatment with stem cell + CCSVI
1. Price, does it include travel expense
2. What is the source of cells, autologous (your own) or allogenic (from a donor)
3. If self, what is the source, bone marrow or adipose (fat) tissue
4. How many millions of cells
5. Is it IV infusion, or injection into spine
6. Are the cells expanded, if so for how long
7. Are the cells differentiated into specific types of stem cells, or left to do this on their own in the body
8. Are they using immune system ablation
I know this combo of CCSVI treatment + stem cells is being done in India and Bulgaria.
Read the Treatment page.
Bulgaria: Procel Medical Center in Sofia, Bulgaria. I could not fin the website.
For those in the USA, you can get CCSVI treatment done on your own, and then follow-up with stem cell treatment, now available in Houston Texas.
It is expensive like overseas clinics, but it is under an IRB approved trial, so the results will help get this approved in the US.
Huge number of cells via IV infusions, 600 million, derived from your own adipose tissue, expanded over 6 weeks, but not differentiated.
Here is Texas Representative Hardcastle, talking about his treatment there for MS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un65QtrXztw
There are also several bone marrow source stem cells for MS trials in the USA now, w/o immune system ablation, I will try to assemble that info, because it is w/o patient cost, other than travel.
RRMS '95 SPMS '02 | CCSVI 10/09 | Adult stem cells 2012 | http://www.patientsforstemcells.org/