HSCT

Discuss stem cells, adult and embryonic, and their therapeutic potential for MS here.

HSCT

Postby iKat » Thu May 16, 2013 2:59 pm

I have decided to have HSCT procedure. I know it's still experimental but it has good results. I know I could wait sitting on my hands taking useless MS medications and wait miracle cure or I can do something now to help myself. I am hoping to have this done over the summer months and recover all fall and winter back home in Colorado.
iKat
Getting to Know You...

Advertisement

Re: HSCT

Postby Asher » Fri May 17, 2013 5:32 am

Of you are RRMS this is your best option at this point in time. Good luck :smile:
Asher
Family Elder

Postby iKat » Fri May 17, 2013 6:07 am

I am RRMS but had MS for over 25 years. I was stable for many years no progression. But this last relapse what a slap of reality and I feel this is a better option vs the meds out there. I have 2 little girls that need me.
iKat
Getting to Know You...

Postby UWE59 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:57 am

iKat wrote:I am RRMS but had MS for over 25 years. I was stable for many years no progression. But this last relapse what a slap of reality and I feel this is a better option vs the meds out there. I have 2 little girls that need me.

Is HSCT also good for SPMS? (MS since 23 years, still walking with a cane, but worse !!)
I try to get contact to University of Heidelberg, Germany, because this is my hometown.

Regards
Uwe
UWE59
Getting to Know You...

Postby FBF » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:49 am

UWE59 wrote:
iKat wrote:I am RRMS but had MS for over 25 years. I was stable for many years no progression. But this last relapse what a slap of reality and I feel this is a better option vs the meds out there. I have 2 little girls that need me.

Is HSCT also good for SPMS? (MS since 23 years, still walking with a cane, but worse !!)
I try to get contact to University of Heidelberg, Germany, because this is my hometown.

Regards
Uwe

HSCT can Stop MS progression in 78% of patients in this population grouping(SPMS).
FBF

Postby zen2010 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:07 am

Hi All,

People who went throught HSTC : Can you please advise how long it took before feeling any improvement (if any)?

Thks a lot
zen2010
Family Member

Postby rishabharora23 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Hi I am a MSP ,48 can anyone please tell me contact info of DR.rauthan.
rishabharora23

Return to Stem Cells