ADULT STEMCELL FOUNDATION

Discuss stem cells, adult and embryonic, and their therapeutic potential for MS here.
seeva
Family Elder

ADULT STEMCELL FOUNDATION

Post by seeva »

IS ANY ONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS ADULT STEMCELL FOUNDATION AND ITS TREATMENT FOR M.S PLEASE REPLY
REGARDS
SEEVA
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Re: ADULT STEMCELL FOUNDATION

Post by CureOrBust »

VERY suspicious. I tried to find out how they source stem cells, so tried downloading their ebook, and it triggered my virus software.

In the background I finally saw an image showing what looked like fat extraction.

They also appear to be selling a LOT of products (including a blender?) for a non-profit organisation. Even if there are no kickbacks nor profit, it does not mean the directors are not overly paid, leeching the organisation dry, and hiding their trail of money.
seeva
Family Elder

Post by seeva »

http://www.adultstemcellfoundation.org/ ... ssion.html Please read there are people had improvement after using Adult Stem Cell FOUNDATION in Australia. The DR. SORAYA FELIX is treating one of my MS lady, she told me that she is having good improvement after first 4 days intravenous drip using stem cell separated from her fat tissue being removed from her abdomen. According to DR. Felix all type of M.S can be treatable no age l limit or how old you have m.s.
regards
seeva
seeva
Family Elder

Post by seeva »

miri
Family Elder

Post by miri »

Read this by Dr. Purita:
http://www.adistem.com/news-fat-or-bone ... stemcells/

Given Dr.Purita's article, IMO its more worthwhile contacting RSCI to ask re: the program in Thailand, which includes plasmapherisis and is much more affordable than anywhere else.
info@repairstemcells.org
FAX: 214-224-0500

If it weren't for the fact that world politics is now in a state of extreme instability (not to mention that even 10K is alot of money) - I might have headed to Thailand by now.
Reachable via PM. Seems I have Higbee's HSII on ThisIsMS. Frustrated by MSers, FMers, Lymers & Prematurely-Aged-By-EMFers who prefer cryptic jargonian Systems Vs. Intuitive empirical experience. Don't simple truths count for anything anymore?

Return to “Stem Cells”