PAIN

Ideas for things you'd like to see?

PAIN

Postby msmything » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:33 pm

I am in pretty much life-limiting pain. Not only do I dislike the pain, I very much dislike the solutions from the doctors. I am on 2 different types of narcotics,fentanyl and oxycodone. I have developed addictive behaviors, like making sure that I have my supplies in adequate quantities, etc. Boy do I hate this life!
I have asked the Doctor if there are any detox programs that will take me back down to a zero level, so that I won't need SO, So much! There are no such programs.

I do not like this life at all. Has anyone found any 'natural' solutions for MS pain?
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle..
msmything
Family Elder

Advertisement

Re: PAIN

Postby Anonymoose » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:36 pm

What kind of pain? I had burning hands, feet, and legs fairly often for about 7 years. Thiamine (about 300mg throughout day for first few weeks then 100-200mg/day as preventative/maintenance) made it go away, like Alieve makes a headache go away. It also helps with energy and it seems like my requirement goes up when I’m more physically active too. I also take mag, a multi, and b complex.

Even if thiamine works for you, you’ll still be craving pain meds. Are you in a marilegal state? That might be a healthier/more natural option than pharma potions.

‘Moose
Anonymoose
Family Elder

Return to Suggestions