undiagnosed forum????

Ideas for things you'd like to see?
Mike56
Family Elder

undiagnosed forum????

Post by Mike56 »

How about a forum for those of us still looking for a dx? I know there are quite a few of us in here, and whether the eventual diagnossis is MS or not, a forum to discuss our journey, or to ask questions of those who've experienced similar issues could be beneficial.

Good idea? Bad idea? Comments?

Thanks,
Mike
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: undiagnosed forum?

Post by NHE »

Hi Mike,
I have forwarded your suggestion to the administrators.

NHE
Mike56
Family Elder

Post by Mike56 »

Would it be appropriate to post the name of another web site in here that has an area for the undiagnosed (limbo landers)?
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

as far as i am concerned, go right ahead - we are forever pointing to external links here, i don't think we are trying to get a monopoly on un-dx'd traffic here LOL correct me if i'm wrong, NHE!
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: undiagnosed forum????

Post by NHE »

Hi Mike,
The ThisIsMS site had a technical problem for a while that prevented the addition of a new forum. This problem has just recently been fixed! I have gone through my old emails to the site's administrator and resent him the suggestions for a couple of new discussion forums. Your suggestion for an "Undiagnosed" forum was among them! Hopefully, this will get taken care of fairly soon.

NHE 8)
karakiz

Post by karakiz »

This that would be great, Im one of those who are getting closer to MS diagnosis. Also started taking .R - Alpha Lipoic Acid, Acetyl L-Carnitine and Nigella Sativa Oil.
Mike56
Family Elder

Post by Mike56 »

Thanks NHE, now that I am diagnosed this isn't as important to me, but I think it would be helpful for others.

Mike
fee002
Family Member

Post by fee002 »

Hi!

I've just realized that there isnt a "Limbolanders" board, it is so important as there are loads of people on another site having a lot of the symptoms but clear MRIs, this is such a relevant issue to us all, because why is that happening????

It would be a fantastic opportunity for those that find themselves in such a distressing place, to learn about misdiagnosis such as Lupus, Lyme Disease, Hughes Syndrome, Upper Cervical care, Candida/Candidiasis and I'm sure that there is many others.

Its a great idea a great post
Sometimes we need to agree to disagree
freedom of speech and adult debate is so important for us to learn
MrsMomTo6
Getting to Know You...

MRI Reporting...

Post by MrsMomTo6 »

Wish we could all share what our MRI reports read, that led to our diagnosis of MS...
combined with
What symptoms were presenting at the time that MRI 'said MS'

No neuro that read my MRI's agreed on what they saw...it was such a discouraging time... :( for this mom of 6...

Return to “Suggestions”