Why not. Biogen has three drugs at Phase II - rituxan (rituximab), daclizumab and BG-12 (all RR according to their website). I'm not sure when the others entered Phase II but results should be known, I would guess, in the not too distant future. I wonder if Biogen might wait to see the results of all three before deciding which one / two pursue (given that they also have Avonex and Tysabri could make a come back). Daclizumab looked very effective in the early trials. It wouldn't seem commercially sensible to have so many drugs for the same condition - unless they want us to combine.