My reply ;-)

A board to discuss Tcelna as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
JanethePain
Family Elder

My reply ;-)

Post by JanethePain »

Note there's nothing in here about excluding former lab rats... overall, positive but definitely close to the chest. ;-)
----------------------------------

Jane,

It is indeed encouraging to be making progress toward a clinical study. Opexa is anxious to be in clinical trials again. We are working hard to that end. Currently I can’t report any specific details with regard to the study design we will be conducting. When we open the study we expect to publish information via press release, web site and www.clinicaltrials.gov .

Best wishes for good health,
Jaye

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaye Thompson, Ph.D.
Senior Vice President
Clinical Development and Regulatory Affairs
Opexa Therapeutics, Inc.
2635 Technology Forest Blvd.
The Woodlands, Texas 77381

www.opexatherapeutics.com
Jane the Pain
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lars
Family Elder

Post by Lars »

Well hi Bob! It's been forever. I just found out today that my ONE injection in the Tovaxin trial is still ruining my life. No trial will accept me even after all this time. The latest seems to be the anti-lingo trial in Denver. So, I thought I would drop by and see what's up.....doesn't look like I've missed much.
Be Well,
Lars
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lars
Family Elder

Post by Lars »

Bob,
I was in the placebo group for the study year, joined the open label extension, got 1 shot and when I got home I received the "no need to come back" message. What I have learned is that 1 trial pretty much excludes you from all others. I tried to get into the Cladribine trial 2 years ago....no deal. The good news on this front is that they are going to take me in the anti-lingo trial! They talked to my Tovaxin Doc and I think they might be lacking documentation on my one injection! Maybe I got more placebo (that's a joke Bob)??? A bit concerned by this one, they actually pay you to be in it and still can't fill the trial........... recommended by some friends and very smart people at Rocky Mountain MS. I have really tried to move to a place that doesn't revolve around MS but have found myself on a Board of Directors for my local group. Tons of fundraising, booking speakers, individual help etc. etc. etc., so I try to disengage when I can but I will try to check in from time to time.
Be Well,
Lars
Lars
Family Elder

Post by Lars »

By the way, hi TWG! Hope you are well! Talked to our old staff today and thought of you buddy.
TWG
Family Elder

Post by TWG »

Saw you post, was thinking of you as well... Getting monthly infusions of Tysabri, uggg.
Diagnosed with MS in Feb. 14 2000! Was a Tovaxin guinea pig.

Return to “Tcelna (Tovaxin)”