Tovaxin Users

A board to discuss Tcelna as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Lars
Family Elder

Post by Lars »

Aggie,
Thanks for sharing and hello from the Colorado site! Given that our site coordinator, at least for me, has been amazing, I would assume she was instrumental in your move. I hope your new home and your new trial site suits you.
Thanks,
Lars
Aggie03
Family Member

Post by Aggie03 »

Lars,
That site coordinator rocked, and I loved everyone in that office. I do miss them very much. The site that I'm at now is very busy and sometimes I feel like a pinball having to see all the different people that I have to see. Don't get me wrong, the people here are nice, just not what I was used to.

Brad
av8rgirl
Family Elder

Post by av8rgirl »

Welcome to this site Aggie! It's good to know that you can move from one site to another!

Getting to know new people is hard at first, but I am sure you will make the transition in time!

Good luck!
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
Lars
Family Elder

Post by Lars »

Brad,
Sorry for the Aggie,...... wait I'm confused. Must be a football reference eh? Brad it is. Good luck with your new group, I'll tell the Co. gang hello for you, appointment next week.
Take Care,
Lars
JanethePain
Family Elder

Post by JanethePain »

av8rgirl wrote:Welcome to this site Aggie! It's good to know that you can move from one site to another!

Getting to know new people is hard at first, but I am sure you will make the transition in time!

Good luck!
I'm going to keep this chunk of info at hand since I've been very tempted to request a change of venue. If I go through with this, with the consent of Opexa, of course, I might just be ready to bug the Lexington, KY gang. :lol:
Jane the Pain
Aggie03
Family Member

Post by Aggie03 »

Lars,
Please do tell them hello for me! I graduated from Texas A&M in 03, the Aggies, hence the name.

Everyone else,
The one thing that was a concern when I changed sites was the the new site had to have room for me. If they didn't want me then I would have had to find someone that did or stay with the same site.
If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks
Brad
TWG
Family Elder

Post by TWG »

Lars wrote:Brad,
I'll tell the Co. gang hello for you, appointment next week.
Take Care,
Lars
As will I, Iwill be up ther may 9th.
Lars
Family Elder

Post by Lars »

Hey TWG,
Nice to hear from you. The Colorado site is well represented here. Shouldn't we get a door prize or something?. Missing you by a day, May 8 is my date.
Take Care,
Lars
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

Jane,

The Dayton site might be close than Lexington. Do you want me to inquire?
Aggie03
Family Member

Post by Aggie03 »

TWG,
Thanks I appreciate that.
I kinda wish that I could have gotten to know some of the other Tovaxiners from the Colorado site. I only met one, we were both getting the procurement blood draw at the same time and talked a bit there. I didn't see her at the Dr.'s office. Oh well.

Brad
hmtucker
Family Elder

Post by hmtucker »

Aggie03 wrote:I graduated from Texas A&M in 03, the Aggies, hence the name.
Howdy Brad,

Welcome to the site! I'm a few years ahead of you..... I'm a Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of '88.

I'll be going in for my extension procurement on Monday.

Take care,
Mike
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aggie03
Family Member

Post by Aggie03 »

Congrats Mike
Whoop!!!!

Brad
JanethePain
Family Elder

Post by JanethePain »

Loobie wrote:Jane,

The Dayton site might be close than Lexington. Do you want me to inquire?
Hey there, Loob--sorry to reply so late to this. I really appreciate your offer--tell you what, the next time I zoom up to Dayton, we'll see if we can touch base for something evilly caloric. :lol: Lexington provides a perk in that I have family there--if the round trip to Columbus gets too much for me and I have to make a switch, I'll have the advantage of driving down one day and doing the Tovaxin QuickStep the next before the drive back.

But I'm beginning to think my crew is finally getting the hang of the protocol after a full year. Things went VERY smoothly last Friday--the first time ever.

Will give gory details in another thread. :lol:
Jane the Pain
TWG
Family Elder

Post by TWG »

Lars, and all: Had my last IIb 13 vials of blood drawn 5/9/08 for last of IIb and first of extension, received MRTC positive notification on 5/27/08 and am now waiting phone call for blood draw appt. Thought you might like the timing of things.
Diagnosed with MS in Feb. 14 2000! Was a Tovaxin guinea pig.

Return to “Tcelna (Tovaxin)”