Tovaxin Users

A board to discuss Tcelna as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flipflopper
Family Elder

Post by flipflopper »

TWG, I'm glad to hear that a vaccine can be made for you right away! I got the same news. My last appointment for the phase IIb trial was 5/5/08. I received an e-mail from my trial coordinator on 6/2/08 telling me that my information had been faxed to Opexa and that Life blood will be contacting me shortly. Now, I am still waiting for Life blood to contact me.
Lars
Family Elder

Post by Lars »

TWG,
I am really happy for you! I hope I am able to join the "family" with you in Colorado Springs for another year.
See You Soon,
Lars
Aggie03
Family Member

Post by Aggie03 »

TWG, that is good to hear that you are able to get to go back right away. It will be nice to know that the real thing is getting put in you.
Aggie03
Family Member

Post by Aggie03 »

Just to update everyone on my site change, there has been one small problem that has come up. I go in for my last visit of this phase on the 24th of this month at the new site. Well the new site coordinator called me the other day and said that Opexa needs me to go back to the original site to get the last MRI on the same machine that I had the first MRI on.

So now I have to fly back to Colorado Springs just for an MRI, it is a pain, but what can you do. They did say the company was going to pay me back for any travel expense, so that is a plus.

Brad
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lars
Family Elder

Post by Lars »

Aggie,
Sorry to hear about that but welcome back to Colo. one more time. Say hi to Bob at Colorado Imaging for me.
Lars
Lars
Family Elder

Post by Lars »

In the spirit of "keeping the site informed", which may not always be my strong suit, my last IIb appointment is tomorrow. Wish me luck on the elusive, positive MRTC report for the extension.
Lars
Hey, by the way, who else hasn't moved into the extension phase? I hate to always be the last in line.
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

I had my fourth extension dose on Wednesday the 25th. From what I've been reading, everyone seems to be on schedule and not experiencing delays like were present around X-mas.
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

You know I thought the same thing. There isn't even a trace of it today. Weird, but I don't think it was probably connected either. It was weird though because it was full hearing loss. I mean no warning, no easing into it, just wake up and can't hear out of one ear. Well it's over now and my GP didn't see anything in my ear. He said it looked fine so I'll just chalk that up to weird stuff. By the way, I still have two bruises where I got my shots. No tenderness, but also a change. This happened after the first one also, but not the next two. Hopefully that means there was some good stuff in there!
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

That sentence is a little goofy. What I meant is that it is a change from absolutely no shot site ANYTHING. My nurse also told me that he noticed a slight flushing around the area that he has to photo, but that it is gone by the time he has to take the pics at the end of an hour. So I was pointing out that the change was that the bruising is a new change for me. Especially since it doesn't hurt at all, yet has been there since last Wed. morning.
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

av8rgirl
Family Elder

Post by av8rgirl »

Lew

How are you doing? I posted that on another post but it probably got buried.
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford

Return to “Tcelna (Tovaxin)”