Tovaxin Open Label Extension Schedules

A board to discuss Tcelna as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
patrickm
Family Elder

Post by patrickm »

Hey Bob.
thanks! I wish the best for both of you as well. I'm so delayed that maybe we'll get on the same schedule. I'll be only 1 week away from 6 months from my entrance exam and having to get another MRI. So I really, REALLY hope we get it done that week.
Plz let us know when you get The Call.
p
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
av8rgirl
Family Elder

Post by av8rgirl »

Good luck to both of you! (and everyone else who has made it to the Extension Study!)

And Happy Thanksgiving!
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
HEC
Getting to Know You...

Post by HEC »

I met one of us in person this past Saturday at an MS Society local chapter event. I don't think she's a member on this site yet, but I will encourage her to sign up. Like me, she received vaccine in the double blind phase and tested MRTC negative until her last blood draw in mid September, at which time she was MRTC positive. Her procurement happens this week. No other news to report from Seattle (except that it's not raining at the moment).
patrickm
Family Elder

Post by patrickm »

HEC wrote:I met one of us in person this past Saturday at an MS Society local chapter event.
Could you tell by the third eye in the middle of the forehead or was it the telltale smell of lilacs that we all give off?
TWG
Family Elder

Post by TWG »

2nd shot of OLTERMS. No pee, no blood, no MRI, no tests just shot! Met a new person in the study, hello if you read this, forget your name. Also hope you got home OK Lars. I got home at about 10:30pm.
Diagnosed with MS in Feb. 14 2000! Was a Tovaxin guinea pig.
Lars
Family Elder

Post by Lars »

TWG,
Thanks for checking in. I got home about that same time after dodging deer for 6 hours. My 2nd injection details were exactly the same as yours. I suppose Opexa gave up "tweaking" the vaccine each month. It was good to see you. Sorry I missed meeting the other Tovaxinite, we are down to 3 at our site.
See you soon,
Lars
JanethePain
Family Elder

Post by JanethePain »

TWG wrote:2nd shot of OLTERMS. No pee, no blood, no MRI, no tests just shot! Met a new person in the study, hello if you read this, forget your name. Also hope you got home OK Lars. I got home at about 10:30pm.
I could have used a warning about that "no urine" change. For waaay too long, I've started my drive with a HUGE cup of cranberry juice so that by the time I got to the site, I was ready to give a LOT for the testing. And also, being well-hydrated means you don't bruise so badly during the blood-testing.

I'm not going to know how to act in mid-December zipping around Columbus, OH without that stressed and "too full" look on my face... :D
Jane the Pain
av8rgirl
Family Elder

Post by av8rgirl »

JanethePain wrote:
TWG wrote:2nd shot of OLTERMS. No pee, no blood, no MRI, no tests just shot! Met a new person in the study, hello if you read this, forget your name. Also hope you got home OK Lars. I got home at about 10:30pm.
I could have used a warning about that "no urine" change. For waaay too long, I've started my drive with a HUGE cup of cranberry juice so that by the time I got to the site, I was ready to give a LOT for the testing. And also, being well-hydrated means you don't bruise so badly during the blood-testing.

I'm not going to know how to act in mid-December zipping around Columbus, OH without that stressed and "too full" look on my face... :D
Guess that means no more pregnancy testing for those of us who had hysterectomies 20 years ago!!! LOL!
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford

Return to “Tcelna (Tovaxin)”