Tovaxin Open Label Extension Schedules

A board to discuss Tcelna as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Lars
Family Elder

Post by Lars »

TWG,
I have a vision of row after row of blood and vaccine in varying stages of completion with flies swarming about. Gotta think Bob's right and our samples are protected........I hope. Thanks for the update, see you at the Clinic sometime.....I hope (again).
Lars
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TWG
Family Elder

Post by TWG »

I was concerned that I might have to start the process again. Was reassured by the site coordinator, and I quote from the e-mail "nothing is compromised. They just can’t start the thaw and manufacturing process. No worries…except being late." I believe contact was made. I know last time I checked Opexa's web site was down.
Diagnosed with MS in Feb. 14 2000! Was a Tovaxin guinea pig.
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TWG
Family Elder

Post by TWG »

Back in the day, when I made rank, all I got was a really sore arm!! When I earned my wings, you can just imagine!! A drink in both cases would have defiantly helped. By sore arm you can tell I wasn't an 'O' well.
Diagnosed with MS in Feb. 14 2000! Was a Tovaxin guinea pig.
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

JanethePain
Family Elder

Post by JanethePain »

Hi guys--I'm just now back up and running after a windstorm knocked me (and a bunch more people) out of power on Sunday afternoon. Needless to say, my Friday appointment is postponed indefinitely... I knew it was bad business during that hurricane when the Weather Channel close-ups featured The Woodlands, TX... oh well, what's a few more weeks wait??? Hmmmmm... I'd better not answer that just now... :(
Jane the Pain
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

JanethePain
Family Elder

Post by JanethePain »

Lyon wrote:Dang Jane, not only am I gaining a new respect for TWG but I'm gaining a whole new respect for Ohio as the "Hurricane capital of the midwest!"

Maybe next time you doggone Buckeyes will obey when told to evacuate or face certain death.....or maybe I've got my states confused.

Bob
This has been THE weirdest "natural" phenomena I've ever encountered, Bob. From what I can figure out (thanks to weather.com archives), the wind from that * hurricane got to Missouri, crossed the Mighty Mississip, ran across I-64 to wallop Louisville, KY (with even greater damage to Owensboro [birthplace of the Delectable Johnny Depp, btw... :lol: ]), then decided to take I-71 instead and headed up my way.

Some places around here sustained short bursts of 92 mph winds but the long-term force was much less than that. Like a tornado, the damage is here and there... mostly here... but there are a few places that didn't even suffer a "ruffling." Rather like treetop-level tornadoes, maybe?

Anyway, THE wind carried on I-71 right up to Columbus (and from the way my study coordinator tells it) and tore the sam-hill * out of Ohio State's campus. Not stopping, it gathered strength in the flat(ter) land meandering up to Cleveland and did major damage there, too.

I can't verify this but it looks like it went on its merry way to pummel Erie, PA and Buffalo, NY, too, before leaving the USA to check on Canada.

I have NO verification on the post-Columbus trek, guys, but this storm surely has to be one for the record books. How often do Buckeyes suffer the ill-effects of Gulf Coast storms?!?!?!

It sure is GREAT to have my electric back on, I tell ya. My idea of "roughing it" is Howard Johnson's with a black-and-white TV. :lol:
Jane the Pain
Lyon
Family Elder

It'll be volcanos in Cincinnati next!

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
av8rgirl
Family Elder

Post by av8rgirl »

Having just returned from my trip to Wales/England, I was greeted with emails from my site coordinator informing me that my 9/24 appt was indefinitely postponed due to weather related effects of hurricane Ike. No new date but I would be kept apprised of the situation.

Since my sister, who was with me on the trip, is a FEMA volunteer I was well aware of the situation in Texas.

I hope the rest of you get notified that your appts are back on track!
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
av8rgirl
Family Elder

Post by av8rgirl »

I had blood redraw #3 today. Now the wait for the results. Thinking positive for MRTCs this time!!!
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

av8rgirl
Family Elder

Post by av8rgirl »

Lyon wrote:
av8rgirl wrote:I had blood redraw #3 today. Now the wait for the results. Thinking positive for MRTCs this time!!!
I'm wishing the best for you but I don't understand. You had an appointment other than the blood draw scheduled today??

What was postponed?

Bob
Nothing was postponed. I had the appointment for the redraw #3, the neuro appointment and that was it. I am waiting for the results of the blood draw from today to see if I am MRTC positive!!! If I am once again negative then I wait another 90 days to be retested, if I am positive then I get the procurement visit scheduled!!!
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Return to “Tcelna (Tovaxin)”