ssmme wrote:I received a phone call from my IIb trial site coordinator. She told me that I was on placebo during the trial and wondered if the injections (I've had 2) in the extension study were doing anything. I let her know that I don't notice any difference yet. No better but no new symptoms. Maybe there will be a difference after the next shot on 10/7. The 100 day club is still about 6 weeks off.
My coordinator said that Opexa will need to complete another stage 2 trial before moving into stage 3. She feels that Tovaxin may turn out to be a great treatment for the newly dx'd with RRMS and especially for those newly dx'd at a young age.
I told her I would continue in the extension study to see myself through the series of injections especially since I was on placebo for all that time and would make a decision at that point on what my next step will be.
Have any of you all heard similar info from your trial sites?
Thanks for the update Marcia!
I hope the news is traveling West fast! I've not heard a word except that I have my next appt scheduled if I don't convert. It's Jan 7th. Otherwise, status quo.
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford