I am in the same boat you are but I have no options for treatment left except chemo....and I am not getting any info from my site coordinator.
I am sitting on pins and needles right now waiting for the results of my 3rd re-draw but I have a monitoring appointment scheduled for Jan 7th if I test negative. There was no mention of me being kicked if I tested negative again....
After my first draw for the extension study, about 2 weeks, I had an exacerbation which was severe enough that I was not able to travel the 450 miles to the trial site. I was seen by my local neuro who evaluated me and made the call that I was having an exacerbation and started me on IVSM. I have had 2 re-draws since - one the end of June and one 3 weeks ago today. That is the one I am currently awaiting the results.
The test results used to come back in 2 weeks or less, but I was informed that it now takes 3+ weeks.
April and June only took a week!
Like Patrick, I am curious about your comments...enlighten us! and Welcome!!! It's nice to have another Pac NW lab rat here!!
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford