Don't cry HarryZ

A board to discuss the newly-released drug Tysabri, (formerly known as Antegren) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

Don't cry HarryZ

Postby bromley » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:18 am

Biogen are confident that Tysabri could be back by June 2006.

Get ready to sell you Biogen shares HarryZ :lol:

http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?j409634062&w=464753
bromley
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby amelia » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:30 am

According to a Nurse P that is keeping up with the fate of Tysabri. She said the "word" is it will be back first of 2006. We talked to our DR 2 weeks ago. She said that she was expecting it back any day. Most likely first of 2006. I guess we will all wait and see
amelia
Family Elder

Re: Don't cry HarryZ

Postby HarryZ » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:17 am

bromley wrote:Biogen are confident that Tysabri could be back by June 2006.

Get ready to sell you Biogen shares HarryZ :lol:

Geez Ian, they won't let become a Biogen upper exec so I don't qualify for selling shares at a huge profit before everyone else loses their shirts.! :D

Harry
HarryZ
Family Elder

Postby OddDuck » Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:58 pm

Hey, Harry! We could get in on the daclizumab fiasco and make a bundle, though, as THAT one is about to be a repeat performance by Biogen!

Oh...........wait............this could be considered insider trading. Forget I just said that. :lol:

Deb
OddDuck
Contributing Author

Postby HarryZ » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:27 pm

Deb,

OddDuck wrote:Hey, Harry! We could get in on the daclizumab fiasco and make a bundle, though, as THAT one is about to be a repeat performance by Biogen!

Oh...........wait............this could be considered insider trading. Forget I just said that. :lol:

Deb

OK, I'll just tell the SEC that I didn't read your message :D

Speaking of the Daclizumab trials....a friend of ours has enrolled in the Phase II trial and had her first injections this past week. She's been on Avonex for a number of years now and was told it isn't working for her anymore. But get this...per the trial protocol, she will continue to take the Avonex for the duration of the trial !! Now I know my memory is short these days but didn't that combo with Tysabri cause a couple of big problems?!!

Harry
HarryZ
Family Elder

Return to Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)