The USFDA needs your emails or faxes by February 28, 2006!

A board to discuss the newly-released drug Tysabri, (formerly known as Antegren) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

The USFDA needs your emails or faxes by February 28, 2006!

Postby TheTysabriBull » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:33 pm

For information how you can support our worthy cause and join our spirit rally on March 7th please visit this website at:

http://mspatientsforchoice.org/index.htm

It's not about just any old, ineffective, or dangerous MS drugs! It's all about willing, well informed, and individual freedom of choice! If you experienced Tysabri or just wish to have your MS patient voice heard by the USFDA AC on March 7th please visit mspatientsforchoice for information.

Please don't deny your fellow U.S. MS patients their right to availablity of well informed choices. Choice is what it's all about in our life long struggles with this crippling and life threatening disease!

If you already have your speaker request in and need more information email admin at MSPatientsforchoice. If you need any further assistance making it to Maryland on March 7th, we can help you stay fully informed!

I'll see you all there!

Safe travels, and best wishes to all my friends!

The Tysabri Bull
anmspatientforchoice
21+ year Veteran MSer, 10 Year ABCR junkie, and one lucky guy who is experiencing the magical wonders of Tysabri for MS. I maybe totally blind in one eye but, I can sure see straighter out of the other.
TheTysabriBull
Getting to Know You...

Return to Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)