Bring back Harry Z

A board to discuss the newly-released drug Tysabri, (formerly known as Antegren) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

Bring back Harry Z

Postby bromley » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:46 am

Dear all,

Harry, I was just trying to wind you up. You know me well enough by now. I had no idea that your surname really began with Z.

Arron - sorry if this caused you any problems. I never ever though that the post would be taken seriously.

My latest survey shows that 97% want the ban on Harry Z to be lifted. Welcome back Harry Z.

Ian
bromley
Family Elder

Advertisement

Bromley's Humor

Postby merlin26 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:37 am

Bromley,

Ali G is funny. You are not :(
merlin26
Family Member

Postby SarahLonglands » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:14 am

Hmm, and if anyone is under the impression that it is just a "British sense of humour" it isn't. I am as British as they come and I didn't find it remotely funny.

Sarah :(
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Postby bromley » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:15 am

Thanks merlin26,

My attempt at a humorous post obviously misfired. I just got bored of those who visit sites and post the same negative messages or who always seem to hear the downside of any treatment option. Putting a different point of view across is fine, but it doesn't always have to be on the negative side.

I sent a personal message to HarryZ and told him I wouldn't be posting again.

I hope that some of my posts have been of interest to some of the users of this site.

Thanks go to Arron for all his efforts behind the scene, and to Dignan for all his work on the future treatment pipeline. Also thanks to Sharon and all her efforts on the hormone angle. Also thanks to those who participated in trials such as Raven on the Campath trial and for posting their experience.

My post from Dr Richert of the NMSS gives some hope for the future and a number of drugs in the pipeline look promising. Fingers crossed that Rituximab / Rituxin might halt this disease for some, particulalry those with progressive MS.

Ian
bromley
Family Elder

Postby dignan » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:31 am

Ian, you bastard. You're going to stop posting on this site and you've never once promised to buy me lunch if I'm passing through London?! Fine, be that way. I'll buy you lunch next time you're in Smithers. I'll even spring for a beer or two...but don't get carried away, I'm not made of money you know.
dignan
Family Elder

Not fighting words just trying to HELP

Postby Melody » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:51 pm

Depression can be offset in some people with adequate vitamin D3 levels. It might not hurt for all of us to realize it is the winter months and that we might be feeling a tad blue. Sometimes when one feels blue they look at things in a negative light. Once one is feeling negative the old saying of Misery loves company comes to mind. I believe at this time a few to many are standing at the edge of the vortex so to speak and are being sucked into the pessimistic side of life. Come on guys "GROUP HUG" we all get frustrated at times with the disease but on the cheery side summer is coming. Oh yes nearly forgot if you seem to have your foot in your mouth PULL IT OUT and continue on.
John was diagnosed Jan 2005. On lipitor 20mg .On Copaxone since July 4,2005. Vitamin D3 2000iu-4000iu (depending on sunshine months)June 10 2005(RX::Dr. O'Connor) Omega 3 as well Turmeric since April 2005. Q10 60mg. 1500mg liquid Glucosamine Nov 2005.
Melody
Family Elder

Return to Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)