I finally think that I will be getting my first infusion of Tysabri and am anxiously awaiting my dr submitting the enrollement paperwork that we filled out last week (actually it will be my second infusion because I got one dose in the week before it was taken off the market.) Anyhoo I can't believe my luck!!!
I just discovered yesterday that I have a case of shingles!!!
Oooh, I'm so mad. I've been reading my info booklet on Tysabri and it says to tell your dr. if you have and infection or shingles. Soooooo what the heck does that mean? Now will I not be able to get it??? Has anyone else had a case of shingles and still gotten Tysabri? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.