I have a date

A board to discuss the newly-released drug Tysabri, (formerly known as Antegren) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
catfreak
Family Elder

I have a date

Post by catfreak »

My first infusion will be March 26th. I got a box of stuff from Biogen today. A tote bag and blanket to take to my infusions. :roll:

I'll let y'all know how it goes.

CF
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

Good luck CF. I hope and pray this works for you!
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Thanks Lew!

Bye the way, I miss your posts in Daily Life.

:cry:

CF

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
Meegs
Family Member

tote and blanket?

Post by Meegs »

Wow! Those sound nice! I got the package in the mail too... but i guess in Canada we don't get the goodies :lol:

Best of luck to you... i have my first IV on April 9. Let me know how it goes
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Meegs,

I will keep you posted on my infusion. You need call Biogen and tell them it's cold in Canada and you need a blanket. :lol:

CF

Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

I didn't get my blanket until after my 3rd infusion. The first thing I thought was "where're the freakin' arm holes; you mean this isn't a snuggie?".

CF. I was just thinking this morning that I'm going to have to post again in there. Man it's hard everyday to come up with something, but since MS doesn't give us a day off, I'll just have to work harder!

Return to “Tysabri (Antegren, Natalizumab)”