Infusion #1

A board to discuss the newly-released drug Tysabri, (formerly known as Antegren) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
catfreak
Family Elder

Infusion #1

Post by catfreak »

My first infusion was uneventful.

The next day I had a round of non stop crying for about an hour in the A. M. and my skin is a bit flushed. 8O

But, I feel fine. So much better than Rebif.

CF
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Monday, 4 days after infusiion I had some nausea, could not eat much and was really flushed. But that passed by yesterday morning.

I went to the Dentist this morning for my six month checkup and all was good. Spoke to my dentist who also had MS and told her about the Tysabri. She is on Rebif and it is killing her the same as it did me, so she wants off of it. She said if her Doc doesn't listen and change her she may have to change Dr's.

So all is great for now and I will keep y'all updated 8)

CF
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
TWG
Family Elder

Post by TWG »

New here, come from the Tovaxin forum. 'Had my first infusion yesterday, very uneventful. no redness, or sadness. I am holding a 2mo. old kitten in my lap my wife just brought home 'hewey', that may help. He just arrived here a few minutes ago. I am wondering what the other two cats are going to think of him.... I digress, sorry.
Diagnosed with MS in Feb. 14 2000! Was a Tovaxin guinea pig.