going in for #3 tomorrow

A board to discuss the newly-released drug Tysabri, (formerly known as Antegren) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Meegs
Family Member

going in for #3 tomorrow

Post by Meegs »

So tomorrow is infusion #3 for me

Haven't really noticed many differences as of yet but here's hoping that good changes are around the corner

Have had several side effects after the other 2 infusions so I'm hoping this time goes a bit better. My boss doesn't seem to understand that i'm pre-emptively booking off the next 2 days as sick days.

Wish me luck!
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

Meegs,

I didn't really notice anything until after about #5. It's not earth shattering or anything, but you just notice that you feel the same for a while and THAT is a good thing. Hopefully it stops your progression. Good luck and hopefully it won't be much longer. My side fx are pretty mild, compared to Avonex, and all I usually get is brain fog and fatigue, but it's wierd. It seems to take a few days for that to kick in.
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

I had my 3rd infusion about 2 weeks ago and I felt a bit better afterwards. I drove from Cullman Al to Clarkeville Ga after the infustion so that is a plus. My first and second infusions left me with a fever and flushing that hit me bout 4-5 days after the infusiona and lasted several days.

I will have my MRI when I go back on the 22nd of June. We will see if I have progressed at all,

Cat
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.

Return to “Tysabri (Antegren, Natalizumab)”